Chapter 2: My Arrogant Boss

Mikoto's P.O.V.

"Oh my, honey, are you sure about this?" I told my husband as I entered his office with new paper works at hand. He gave me a grin and said "It's time for Sasuke to finally find his match." "Honey, what worries me the most is Itachi-kun. What if he falls for Sakura-chan too?" I asked, sitting infront of him. "Then I'm afraid Sakura will have to choose between our son." Fugaku said. Everything got silent for a few minutes, and I just had to break it. "Honey, your paper works." I reminded him with a smile on my face. I heard a groan as I start to walk over my desk.

Sakura's P.O.V.

I entered the elevator and pressed the 24th floor. The doors opened and I saw two doors. One door says 'Uchiha Itachi' and the other says 'Uchiha Sasuke'.

I entered the door with a sign of 'Uchiha Sasuke'. My eyebrows twitched as I saw papers all over and a girl with red hair and red eyes flirting with my new boss.

I let out a small cough. Almost immediately, I gained their attention. "Leave, Karin. I don't have time for you." Sasuke said.

"I'll come back later, baby." Karin winked as she said that. I heard Sasuke groan and whisper "Please don't." Karin walked out of the office pass me not before glaring at me.

I turned to Sasuke only to see him checking me out. "What are you wearing?" He said. "An office uniform." I replied with a matter-of-fact tone.

Sasuke frowned and said "I don't like it, change into something else." "I believe I am here to apply for being a secretary not a model or such, sir." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Tch. What do you want? I've never seen you here before." He said, glaring at me.

I grinned and said "Sakura Haruno, at your service, boss." I saluted him as I said boss.

"I'm not allowing you to be part of the Uchiha corp. " He said monotonously. I grinned at this and said "Aah, but  Fugaku-san personally hired me."

"What?" He said. "I said-" "I heard you." He said as he glared at me. "Then why did you ask?" I said as I felt my eyebrow twitch. "Hn." He said.

A guy entered the office and said "Hn. I see you have met your new secretary, little brother."

To Be Continued...

_______________________________________