Chapter 12: The Idiot Who Picks Shards Up

"Where's Zetsu?" Sakura asked. "Right here." Zetsu said, coming to the group with an unconscious man on his shoulder. "Orochimaru." Sasuke said with so much venom present in his voice.

"What are you going to do to him?" Sakura asked. "That's for us to know and for you to find out." Kakuzu said, carrying Kabuto. "You better go back to Konoha." Pein said.

"Mikoto-san is going to kill us for going back home late." Kisame stated, shivering from fear. "Is she really that scary?" Sakura asked, making everyone look at her in shock. And by everyone, I mean EVERYONE.

"You don't know a thing, girl." Kakuzu said. "She's so scary that I feel so lucky for not being her kid, un." Deidara said, shivering. "Anyways, I booked a flight for you to go home. Plane leaves in an hour." Konan said.

An hour later, Sakura sat beside Kisame, panting, with the brother in front of them yet again... "Why do people like giving us plane flights within an hour?" Sakura asked, twitching. "No idea. But we got accustomed to it to the point that we never cared." Kisame said, grinning.

A few days later...

Everything went back to normal. Sakura entered the office only to see Karin back on Sasuke's lap, making Sakura twitch. "Tch the b**ch is back." Karin said. "Hn. Sakura." Sasuke said, giving Sakura a get-her-off-of-my-lap-please-face.

Sakura looked around and gave Karin a scary grin. "Ne, boss, I wonder what my pet is doing here." Sakura said, picking something up behind her desk. "Karin, look how cute my pet is.~" Sakura said, shoving a live cockroach in front of Karin's face.

"Kya!!! A roach!!!!" Karin shouted running out of the office, shoving the walking Kisame to the side. "Woah, 'sup with that chic--!" Kisame was cut off when he saw Sakura with a roach at hand with an evil grin. "Kya!!!" Kisame shouted, running towards Itachi's office.

"I didn't know Kisame is also afraid of roaches." Sakura said, laughing her a*s off. Sasuke looked at her in amusement. "What's wrong with Kisame? He kept murmuring about Sakura and roaches." Itachi asked through the door only to see a laughing Sakura and a smirking Sasuke. "...." Itachi simply stared for a few minutes and went back to his office.

Sakura turned to Sasuke and said "You want coffee, boss?" Sasuke nodded as he went back to work like nothing happened. Sakura went to the kitchen of the office. Upon entering, Sakura heard a shatter. She peeked and saw a black haired man with a wound on his hand.

Sakura's instincts kicked in, making her run towards a cabinet and fetch the first aid kit. The black haired man looked at her in shock. Sakura ignored the man and aided his wound. "Don't go picking up shards, idiot." Sakura said sternly. "U-umm..." The man stuttered.

Sakura then turned to the coffee maker and poured Sasuke a cup. She then returned to Sasuke's office.

The following day...

Sakura entered the office. "Guess boss is late." Sakura said, shrugging as she took a seat and opened her laptop and was bombarded with emails.

Sakura sighed and scanned the emails. "Excuse me. Sasuke asked me to te--! You're the one from yesterday!" A voice said, making Sakura turn. "You're the idiot who pick shards up!" Sakura said with wide eyes. "That's just rude." He said.

"Well it's true. The name's Sakura. Sakura Haruno." Sakura said, extending a hand. The guy smiled and shook Sakura's hand. "The name's Shisui. Shisui Uchiha." The guy answered.

To Be Continued...