cafe

[Esp-23yo]
[Mads-25yo]
[Eclair-26yo]
[Latte-24]
~
~
~
Espresso was getting ready to go to the cafe with eclair , tho latte came running to him.

''Espresso!'' she was breathing heavily.

''Eh?latte?what's wrong?''

''Madeleine won't be coming in 2 days he's already here!at the cafe!'' she yelled.

''Stop lying, I know your just kidding and if he was at the cafe I would've known.''
He walked past her and left the room.

'' I'm not kidding th-''she gets cut off when espresso slams the door into her face .

''I'm leaving now,I'll call you when I come home .''

''..okay..''

Espresso opened the door and walked outside while closing the door behind him. Then he started walking towards the cafe which is only 6 minutes away from his(and his sister's) house.
He walked in and saw eclair talking to a 'random'(?) Cookie . He got closer to him and heard the happy noise's eclair made. Then he looked over at the cookie who he was talking to. It was Madeleine..

''Eclair?m-madeleine?!''espresso gasped.

''Oh espresso your here!!''

''E-espresso?''

The two(mads&esp) were staring at each other.

''You two know each other?that must be cool!''eclair cried

''I..yes w-we do know each o..other since we were s..small..'' Espresso stuttered,tho he was shocked and felt bad for not believing latte.

''E-espresso,are you okay?your stutteting a lot.. ''Madeleine said.

''I ..yes ofc I am!l-long time no s-see ..''

''Yeah..''

Espresso took a sit next to Madeleine since there was no sit next to eclair. Espresso's face was heating up .

''Sooo.. Are you guys going to talk , or?'' eclair said in a teasing voice. He knew that espresso used to have a crush on Madeleine but never actually knew if Madeleine liked him back.

''I'm going to get some coffee,be right back.''

''Alright!'' eclair yelled

Something that espresso never knew was that eclair and Madeleine were friends for 9 years. Tho Espresso never knew .
He went to get his coffee when he heard someone call his name.

''Espresso!let me buy the coffee for you,if you don't mind..!''Madeleine cried

''B..buy it for me?''

''Yes!''

''No, its alright I can buy it by my self.''

''Are you sure?''

''Yes,I'm sure.''

''Are you really reallyy sure?''

Espresso thought to him self.this guy never changes,still annoying like always ,and wants to always help other cookies.

''I said I'm fine.'' espresso said while glaring at him

''Yes,y-yes I understand''
Madeleine quickly run back to his sit .
Espresso changed..he was never this rude before..he would always want help from him..but why?why does he 'hate' me now?was I annoying him was i-.

''Madeleine!''eclair yelled.

''I-yes?!''

''Are you okay? Are you day dreaming or something?''

''Well..I'm more over thinking about something..but it isn't important! Anyways,how is your museum doing?''

''Uh..okay yeah um, its doing good!''

Espresso then came back with his coffee and sat down next to Madeleine.

Espresso and him were staring at each others eyes. Again.

Madeleine thoughts:
Wow..his eyes..are so pretty..

Espressos thoughts:
His soft blue eyes..are dreamy..wha-no!why am I thinking like this?!

Espresso turned his head to the other away and could feel Madeleine still staring at him, so he turned around and spoke.

''Staring problem Madeleine?''

''Who?me?''

''I literally said your name ,idiot.''

''Oh ,no ..no I don't have a staring problem is just..your eyes are ..very dreamy..''

Espresso:was he reading my mind or something?!

''My eyes.?''

''Mhm''Madeleine nodded

Espresso took a sip of his dark coffee and opened his mouth.tho he said nothing.and then,

''T-thank you..''
Both blushed a little , but madeleines face was pure red.

''Hahaha!Madeleine are you blushingg~?''eclair said

''What?!-ofc not!'' He started blushing more so he hid his face under his scarf.

''Are you okay ?'' Said espresso in a soft voice .

''....''Madeleine didn't respond.

''I guess that's a yes.''

''That's a,no..''he whispered.

''Hm?could you repeat what you just said please?I didn't hear you.''

''I'm just fine! do not worry about me! so now let's talk about something! Its getting very boring''madeleine finally spoke.

''You're right!''eclair said happily.

''I guess.'' Espresso said.

And so it was getting dark and they had to go home since the cafe was closing.Madeleine wanted to go with espresso tho he rejected multiple times.
~
~
~
[THIS ONE IS LONGER EYYYY anyways espresleine for life/hj ]