a killer?

Idk what this chapter is about so sorry if this gets confusing-

Anyways this chapter contains -
Blood, gore and mentions of killing/death/suicidal thoughts[maybe]    (Enjoy?)
~
~
~
~
Madeleine and the others heard someone knocking on the door and one of them rushed to open it, it was Almond.

'' Almond? What are you doing here, is everything alright?'' Latte questioned quickly.

'' Hello latte , and yes something did happen, 3 weeks ago a cookie called 'fuchsias' was going around the kingdom killing cookies , we still don't their gender and we barely know how they look. I came here to ask if you seen them, they had purple hair and they always bring their staff( like pvs staff but different) that looks like a fuchsias flower well, they are one but whatever y'know what I'm talking about. I wanted to tell you to be careful around here especially at the scarlet forest.'' Almond explained.
Latte looked confused.

'' Fuchsias? Purple hair?hmm..no.. I Haven't seen them , but thank you for telling me I'll be very careful, but may I ask you why we should be very careful around the scarlet forest?'' Latte questioned , she was still confused on who was ' Fuchsias ' and why would they go around killing others?

'' because they go there every night or at midnight to rest were still trying to find them , be careful and have a nice day.''
Almond responded.

'' ah- yes! Thank you , and have a nice day to you too , good byeee!!'' Latte called. She went back and sat on top of financier.

'' Fuchsias hah.. Never heard of that name before.'' Financier said.

'' neither did i, what about you two?''
Latte said ,pointing at espresso and Madeleine( not actually pointing just talking to them )

'' hmm..to think of it..I never actually heard about Fuchsias too! Tho why would they just go around and kill innocent cookies? '' Madeleine said , facing espresso.

'' dunno..tho that na-name..fuchsias.. I.. Re-recognise that name..'' Espresso faced Madeleine.

'' really?! Then you must know about them! '' Madeleine called out.

'' well..o-oh! Now I remember! Me and Fu-fuchsias used to be friends when we w-were young, tho something ve-very bad happened..'' Espresso said .

'' what happened? Do you remember?'' Latte questioned in curiosity.

'' no..I don't re-really remember..'' Espresso still didn't understand why he was stuttering. Madeleine went closer to him and hugged him.

'' what are you doing? Get o-off me you idot! '' espresso struggled to get off him since he was much more stronger.

'' nope, anyways we should go and try to find that killer.''

'' right, but how? We don't even know where they are? '' latte said.

'' she's right. We don't know where they are so how are we going to find them anyways, any ideas espresso?'' Financier finally spoke.

'' yes , I do h-have an idea. I h-have a friend called electro. S-she might he-help us.'' Espresso said.

'' great !'' Latte yelled .

Madeleine and espresso

'' hey espresso?''
'' yes Ma-madeleine?''
'' your stuttering has ..gotten kinda worse..''
'' I know. Just ign-ignore it ''
'' I can't.''
'' why?''
'' I'm worried that your stuttering will get much worse and maybe there's a reason why.''
'' Madeleine. ''
'' hm?''
'' don't wo-worry , I'll be fine.''
'' how can I not worry?''
'' dunno.''
'' ... ''
'' why do you c-care about me so mu-much ?''
'' because you're my friend ! Everyone wants to be my friend ''
'' not EVERYone wants to be yo-your friend you know. So your telling me if we weren't fr-friends you would've let me die or su-sum?''
'' no ! Not like that! Sigh..espresso I've known you more then 9 years. And even if we were strangers but would be talking every single say I would still make sure you're safe!''
'' whatever. You only c-care about your self and how others thi-think about you any-anyway.''
'' what? ''
'' nothing.''
'' no I heard that, but why would you think that?''
'' if you heard that then stop acting like an idiot and what I said its a fact.''
'' ... ''
'' whatever.''
'' you should try and have some respect for ones.''
'' excuse me?''
'' you heard me. Wait.''
'' what?''
'' your stuttering.''
'' ah, well thank pure vanilla my stuttering has stopped.''
'' heh..well..the stuff you said was kinda rude y'know..''
'' I know. Its better being honest rather then lying. Aren't I right?''
'' I guess..''
'' whatever let's go. Latte and financier are waiting for us outside.''
'' ah-yes , indeed lets go.''