countless promises

She was still there. No expression in her face. Just hands behind her back , and standing while the wind played with her dress , she took a step back and walked away , disappearing.

Espresso shook his head and walked in , closing the door behind him. Latte , madeleine and electro were already inside with almond , discussing. Espresso walked in and stood by the wall , listening to their conversation. Electro took a glance at espresso who looked deep in thought .

Clearly lost in his thoughts as he was crossing his arms , and looking at the ground.

Electro then stood up from their chair and walked towards him , nagging his shoulder ,"Espresso , you good man?"

Espresso flinched at the sudden shake and his eyes widened before relaxing and looking at electro infront of him, "yeah yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about .. about fuchsias and fighting and stuff , don't worry."

"Ah. Alright then."

They walked back to their chair and sat down , next to them being Latte leg crossed while discussing with almond and madeleine making a few opinions too. Espresso kept quiet , not saying a word .

After a while of discussions, they walked outside, espresso being last once again. Madeleine noticed the expressionless face on espresso and sighed before speaking , "Espresso love , what's wrong?"

He asked , genuinely worried.

"Me? Nothing don't worry just thinking about the plan and stuff." He said , forcefully cracking a small tiny smile to ressure him he's fine. Madeleine nodded with a big smile and walked outside.

As soon as they stood outside , espressos first thing to do was to look up at the building that Fuchsias stood at. He had a feeling that she will be following them , he knew something bad would be coming , but didn't know what . Thank pure vanilla , she wasn't there.

Their plan was to go to a quiet place, a cave , a quiet forest , or anywhere that they would be able to catch fuchsias at. Since almond was used to catching criminals , it would be a problem-though the actually problem was to be sure not to die. Getting killed by fuchsias will just increases her confidence of murdering.

She was skilled by running fast and covering the dead bodies. So they were careful. They tried infact.

*
*
{Forest of stars.}
*
*

When they arrived at the forest of stars , the most quietest forest , and the most mysterious forest. They walked towards the tree of light .

The tree of light was a big - tall - healthy living tree . It gave light to the stars on the smaller trees, the tree gave life to small plants , and some trees had star fruits , some had light bonbons . That light described the forest as quiet , and almost some animals came here to get their quiet sleep.

Espresso and latte stayed close together , admiring the view of the forest.

Almond was setting up the plan , if fuchsias didn't appear here , then they would sleep for a night to see if the next day she would come. Electro was picking up cotton bons from the ground , a sweet type of flower - edible .

They had a handful of them in their hands , smiling proudly . They run to madeleine and with a high pitched voice , they spoke .

"Madeleine! Take one take one! They are soooo delicious!!"

"Ooooo! What are they?"

"They uh..they are called uh.."

"They are called sweet cotton bons. An edible flower." Almond jumped in , gently taking one and eating it with ease.

Madeleine did the same ,"they are delicious!" Electro nodded and then turned around and run to the siblings.

"Latte!espresso!"

Latte turned around and glared at them before she gave her a fake smile ,"ah electro! Hello!"

Espresso didn't turn around , he kept staring at the big tree , touching it as it had a soft texture for some reason. Then he turned around . Electro shoved a cotton bon on her face and then gave espresso a cotton bon on his hands . Electro and latte seemed to have a frenemy relationship. Funny one.

Latte groaned quietly before eating it and giving a satisfied look .

Espresso held the cotton bon before taking a bite, he wasn't a fan of sweet things , as it was too sweet for him. He gave in return a disgusted look , electro gasped "you don't like it?"

"I'm not a fan of sweet things.."

"I thought you knew that electro?" Latte teased , smirking while eating the cotton bon. Electro laughed before waving at them and turning around walking back to the other two , rolling their eyes in annoyance.

'I can't wait to finally end this .'

Electro thought before arriving next to the two and sitting down next to madeleine.

The two talked for a bit , while the other three planned out the catch for fuchsias. A few 'no's' here and a few 'yes' here . They were planning this sitting on the ground. Until they heard a noise coming from the bush .

"What was thA-!?"

Latte screamed at the end of her sentence , getting tackled to the ground by.. a familiar figure. Espresso realised who that figure was , it was fuchsias! Latte was grabbing her hand , trying to push it away from her face as she was holding a knife right on top of her face.

Espresso stood up and hit her with his magic coffee beans.

She dodged it as she quickly hit him in the waist , groaning in pain he grabbed her hand and threw her on the ground. Almond stepped back , as espresso told him to. Almond hand cuffed her hands behind , before walking towards her.

"Finally. We caught you."

Espresso , heavy breathing , was holding into his waist.

A few noises came from where their arrival were. Someone was walking toward them. A slow kind of walking , it was electro.

They walked until they stopped and looked at them. Espresso coughed a few times before speaking ," electro, mind you. Can you call madeleine here?"

Electro pauses before nodding and walking back to call madeleine. For some reason she was walking with so much guilt . Latte sat up and looked at fuchsias.

"Girl , are you going to talk or not?"

"Fuck off."

"Wow there , lil girly. Calm down."

Latte giggled .

Madeleien was walking back with electro, they both stopped walking , staring at fuchsias on the floor. It doesn't seem like fuchsias was going to attack any time soon.

Though , as soon as electro walked towards fuchsias , and stood beside her , espresso finally realised.

______________________

honestly had fun writing this