..suprise..?

[Hello ! You might know that I have been busy and everything I will try my best to add more chapters. For now , I hope you enjoy this.]
~~~

Espresso stared at the letter in his hands , surprised. He adjusted his glasses and coughed a bit as he placed the letter on top of the box ," sit on the couch." Espresso said with a small blush across his cheeks.

Latte looked at him , confused but still went to sit on the brown couch.

Espresso grabbed the box and the letter and placed them on the coffee table as he stood up right ,crossed his arms and looked at her, "why did he give you this instead of him coming to give them to me?" He adjusted his glasses again as they kept sliding down.

"Ehh..he told me he was busy and stuff , yk?" Latte said , " so he couldn't just give these another day?" Espresso asked another question. Leaving latte confused again .

"You seem pressed. What's wrong? Upset that your beloved didn't come to give these to you and your sister did instead? Hmm?" Latte crossed her arms too as she scoffed, "did he not say that he's going on a mission?He'll Probably come back in around...2 weeks? Yeah , 2 weeks. So he told me to give them to you." Espresso just glared at her ," that tone that you just spoke in. Sounded like you were not saying the truth."

"Ughhh...he is in a mission for pure vanilla's sake!"

"Don't believe you."

"I'm saying the truth!"

"Tell me the truth!"

"..." She commented.

"Latte."

"...he's in the hospital."

"..wha-wait.why?"

"He got stabbed with a sword .".

Espresso's eyes widened ,"how-what-im sorry..what?! When? When did that happen?!"

"5 days ago?"

"HUH?? HELLOOO??WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT BEFORE? are you telling me he's been in that hospital for 1 week?!" He yelled , genuinely suprised and not expecting that , "Half a week-" Latte corrected him.

"I don't care if its a half week or 1 week just ...tell me why you didn't tell me before!"

"Because I thought you wouldn't believe me and uh..well..uh.."

He face palmed as he stared at the box ,a wave of confusion and sadness rushing to him,"his injury is quite severe, they are still trying to heal his wound."

Espresso didn't answer back , only nodded.

"That bitch always gets him self injured.."

"Well duh? He fights a lot that's why."

"Kind of obvious with all these scars all over his body."

They both stared at each other then Espresso looked at the box, "is his wound deep?"

"No..no not really...but...fuchsias.. madelleine told me that the last thing he saw before collapsing on the floor , was a person with white hair and blue or purple strands while holding a knife... I think it might be fuchsias.. I didn't get enough information from madeleine as to him being too tired."

"Fuchsias..hah..I'll talk to Almond and see if he can help with anything."

"We can ask electro?" Latte asked , espresso looked at her tilting his head.

"No , its fine. Its not like they can actually help us with something."

"But last time she-!"

"They."