Lab

Espresso entered his lab as he laid his bag behind his door , then walked over the table to see what was going on.

He looked around the table and noticed that he need to go out and grab some more stuff since some of them are finished ... which was some candy flowers.

He walked towards the door as he left his lab and closed the door behind him , as he walked towards a small forest to grab some candy flowers.

He walked through the forest as he saw some candy flowers on the grass and went to pick them up but then he heard a noise from behind.

" who in the ..." He looked behind as he had his magic ready to hit them , until he saw who it was.

A girl , was behind him , her hair was in a bubble braid as she was wearing a white dress with a blue belt with a headpiece that was shaped like a star.
She stopped walking and looked at him.

"Uh..hello? Who must you be?" She asked.

"Huh? I'm a..professor. "

"Professor hah? I really don't see that many cookies hanging around this forest..Nice to meat you Professor! My names Starfruit cookie!" She replied with a small smile , while holding her basket that had berries inside.

"Starfruit? Oh ..very nice to meet you too. My names Espresso cookie, obviously a professor. " He said , as he replied back with a tiny side smile.

"Mhm! What are you doing here?" She then looked over to what he was doing, " ohh grabbing some candy flowers .. be careful they can be deadly."

"Oh..really?"

"Yeah, you can get an allergic reaction from them , and if you keep looking at them , they might also explode. It's just how the flower protects its self !"

"Protects its self? Wait..how do you know about that?"

"...well..it happened to me .."

"O-oh..!"

"Anyways ! Here , some gloves" she said as she threw some gloves at espresso , as he caught them and wore them.

"Thanks."

"No worries , I hope we meet again now , bye!" She waved at him as she walked back from where she came from.

Espresso nodded as he looked back at the flowers, did he pick them up with his hands? No. With his powers? Yeah .. even though he has gloves..

He grabbed 3 as he walked back to his lab and closed the door behind him ,walking towards the table as he laid the flowers on the table gently .

-

After 4 hours of work , he sat on his chair , stressed over the fact that one of the experiments did not work , one candy flower exploded , his glasses broke but atleast he has some pair glasses in his bag , and the only thing he ate was a toast and he only drank like what..5 cups of espresso..? And water of course.

He looked over the table , which looked messy as always.

He heard a knock on the door as he sighed before standing up and walking towards the door , and opening it.

"HIII-" Espresso slammed the door closed , cutting the cookie off from talking , who was it? Guess! ... yeah latte .

"I'm busy!" He yelled , latte kept on knocking on the door .

"Open the doooorrrr!!"

"Bitch go away!!"

"Nu uh! Just open the door I have a suprise!"

"I hate suprises , now go!"

"Don't be so rude to your older sister!!"

"You're only 2 months older than me."

"I'm still older!"

"Yeah older and uglier!"

"Fuck you.." She whispered under her breath.

"I heard that."

"Okay Mr. Addicted to coffee WITHOUT milk!"

"Ugh omg latte - did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or did you wake up and chose violence?"

"Bitch what are you talking about???"

"Bitch?"

"Bitch??"

....

Latte banged on the door.

"Just opppeeennn the dooooorrrr!"

"No!"

And this went on and on and...on..

He opened the door as he glared at her,"what, do you want."

"Present :3" She gave him the Present as he grabbed the Present off her hands ," What's inside?"

Latte was holding in her laugh , espresso staring at her suspiciously.

He opened the Present as he saw a.. ring necklace..? And there was a letter next to it.

"...you're my sister latte the fuck is this?"

"Are you dumb? Read the letter!"

"Fine whatever."

He took the letter as he placed the box on the table , he opened the letter and started reading it.

"This is from....madeleine..?" He gasped.

--

To be continued , I'm busy with School and stuff guys 。・゜゜(ノД')

LOVE ALL OFF YOUUU BYEEE
-Crystal :3