star cross'd us.

hello your mother is back./jk
This story with start angst and then ...some...MORE ANGST there might be fluff at the end idk . alright enjoy!!! BTW the tittle ' star cross'd us ' I got it from Shakespeare poems..
~
~
~
~
~
Espresso woke up in a hospital bed. He looked over to the left wall and there was a clock, he looked at the time and it was 10am. He doesn't remember what happened yesterday , he looked at the door as someone came in . it was Madeleine.

'' Madeleine..?''

'' hi.'' Madeleine said in a cold voice. He still remembered the book that was under espresso's bed.

'' are you..okay..?''

'' wow. You care about me? You changed.''

'' did I do someth-'' espresso got cut off when he started coughing. '' did I do something wrong..?''

'' yes. But whatever. How are you feeling? I got you some food and some coffee!'' Madeleine said changing his expression quickly.

'' oh uh..thank you..'' He whispered.

'' no worries, are you feeling alright?''

'' I guess...how did I end up here?''

'' oh! Well basically, yesterday when we went to eletri..elect- how do you say it?''

'' electro.''

'' ah yes , electro she teleported us to where fuchsias was and she was really fast she was like moving around? Running around? Don't know, but then she stabbed you , I was the one who saved you , that's how you ended up here!''
Madeleine side smiled.

'' I could've saved my self there.''

'' yeah yeah whatever , you were dying espresso , you should say thank you but you never do because you're strong by your self you always say that and in the end you end up injured.''

'' fine . Thank you for saving me Madeleine.''

'' no problem! '' Madeleine cheered.

'' but may I ask you why you were mad at me when you came in?''

'' the book.''

'' what book?''

'' your diary under your bed.''

'' you went through it? ''

'' yes. ''

'' that's why your mad at me? That doesn't make sense''

'' you're using me.''

'' using you? What on earth bread are you talking about?''

'' this. '' he took the book out from inside the bag and showed it to espresso.

''.. Madeleine I'm not using you ..''

'' I LITERALLY read all of it?! And you're telling me you're not using me?! Look here. ' light magic strong against coffee magic especially Madeleine. All light users are useless.' Explain that?!''

'' ..Madeleine I..''

'' I'm sick of you doing this okay?! We met a week ago after not seeing each other for 15 years. And that's what I'm seeing now? My best friend using me ? Are you out of your mind?''

'' I'm not using you!'' Espresso argued back.

'' whatever. I know your lying. If you didn't use me then why did you write all this?!?''

'' its for when I have to battle someone who uses light magic , like you! I'm not using you! Why would I ever use you Madeleine , for me you're just an annoying fucking cookie that won't stop talking!''