kitty~

This chapter will contain fluff only lmao
~
~
~
3 months after Espresso and Madeleine got together , espresso STILL had the cat ears and tail. Of course he hated it, but he didn't know what to do about it. Espresso let Madeleine live with him ,so now they live together. Madeleine has taken good care of espresso, making sure he slept, ate , showered though espresso felt guilty . Espresso loved Madeleine as much as he loved coffee. Latte moved out to live with financier since they got married.

It was morning and espresso ofc was working like always ,Madeleine was sleeping like an Angel.

'' god damn it.. Have I gotten more weaker throughout the weeks or something? Why isn't this working?! Why??! Ugh.. I'm so tired of this! '' espresso yelled, forgetting that his boyfriend was sleeping.

'' guhh.. What's that noise..? '' Madeleine woke up from espresso yelling. He was kinda annoyed from that, but of course he would never get mad at espresso. He stood up and went to espresso's lab and opened the door , noticed espresso sitting on a chair and his head laying on one hand, man he must've been stressed asff... He walked towards him slowly and tapped his shoulder.

'' mhm..yes- o-oh ! Good morning mads did you sleep well?'' Espresso asked turning around.

'' yes..but I would've slept much better if you slept with me rather then doing your experiments..'' Madeleine yawned.

'' sorry , I just woke up and straight went to my experiments..''

'' so you didn't eat?!''

'' no..''

'' I'll make us some breakfast then!''

'' make sure you don't burn the kitchen.''

'' oh come on I'm not THAT bad at cooking!''

'' ahem..yes you are-''

Madeleine kissed espresso on the cheek and went to the kitchen to start making food.

After they ate and stuff bc I'm too lazy

'' Essie , I'm not busy today would you mind if me and you watched a movie? Like any movie!''

'' hm..I would love that. How about we watch a horror movie? ''

'' a h-horror movie?''

'' haha! Are you scared? ''

'' no! I'm never scared! The great paladin never gets scared!''

'' right right.. Should we go and put the movie on? I'll make some popcorn .''

'' alright , I'll go and pick a horror movi-''

'' no I will! You're bad at picking movies heh!''

'' rude!''

Espresso stood up and went over to Madeleine , and kissed him.

'' its a fact ~''

Madeleine was flustered,'' just go and make some popcorn!'' He stood up and run to the living room sitting on the couch and waiting for his lover to come back. After a while , espresso came back with the popcorn and picked a horror movie that was called 'INSIDIOUS' ( PLSS WATCH IT ITS AMAZING , ITS SCARY AND SO INTERESTING on Netflix!)

Espresso was cuddling with Madeleine whilst Madeleine was kinda scared while watching the movie , espresso noticed but ignored it . After 40 mins passed espresso fell asleep on Madeleine whilst he was still watching the movie and eating the sweet popcorn. He noticed that the coffee mage was sleeping so he paused the movie and moved the mage closer to him , making him feel comfy and safe.

After a while, espresso woke up and noticed that he was sleeping on top of Madeleine , he blushed a little bit and chuckled when Madeleine started snoring. He hid his face on Madeleines chest and went back to sleep.
~
~
~
~
WAAAAAAA this chapter is so short HELPPP NOOOO 😰 anyways the next chapter might be smutt or just tell me what I can do for the next chapter l: