15| The Arcade

P.O.V: Zach

I had my both hands on the steering wheel trying to concentrate on the road, but I had 5 idiots in my back seat.

"Dude you look tired." Mick said in the passager seat.

I didn't bother to look at Mick and kept my eyes on the road.

"I couldn't sleep all night, I was up thinking about Hazel." The words were wrong the second they came out of my mouth and I knew it.

Now I had everyone ones attention in the car and not in a good way.

"Ohhh ok I bet they were some real good thoughts." Hayden said with a smirk that I could see in the rear view mirror.

I rolled my eyes and focused back on the road.

"Not, like that. I was worried." I explained not really going into detail which was my second mistake.

"Worried you would find the clit or..."
Micah said, I didn't need to look in the back seat to hear all the boys snickering like teenage girls.

"Micah, shut the hell up." I stated harshly

"Dude seriously if you dont get on that faster someone else will." Mick stated, not directly stating the hockey team because I think they were all just content with having a pretty girl around. Not having sex with her or dating her but just having her around for help getting girls.

"What she already shot you down twice." I stated raising an eye brow and looking at Mick.

Mick raised his hands in defense.

"Not my type." He said causing Zane to laugh

"She was your type 4 weeks ago." Zane pointed out and Mick threw a unused straw at him.

I huffed in annoyance knowing my tuck was going to be a mess by the end of the night.

"Seriously dude what made you worried?" Mick asked getting down to business.

I thought back to yesterday after the mini mite game. I left for maybe 5 minutes and when I came out she was standing in the middle of the with tears down her face.

"After the game yesterday she was crying on the ice and when I asked her what was wrong she just said, "I just got some really good news."

The boys looked slightly baffled.

"Maybe she just got some really good news." Micah said

"you a fucking idiot?" Zane asked looking at him baffled.

Micah just played innocent. I rolled my eyes, focusing back on the road.

"Isn't she coming with us today?" Mick asked pulling back out his phone.

"Yeah. We are literally on our way to her house now."

God these guys were anything but smart I swear.

"Well then ask her at the arcade today." Mick said with a shrug as we pulled into Hazel drive way.

Almost immediately she came out of her front door. Wearing mom jeans and a crew neck that read 'east coastal services' with a fishing boat on in.

She opened up the passenger door and looked at Mick with eyes that could kill.

"What I was here first." Mick defended.

Hazel just rolled her eyes reaching over and unbuckling Mick like a 4 year old.

"Girl gets passenger seat, house rules." She stated matter a factly.