prologue:Here We Go Again.

3d pov

.
.
.
.
.

???:"huff!....huff!....huff!!!..."

A man is seen running in a forest during the night, the man I clearly tired from running how long...

This man none other than-

Fujimaru Ritsuka.

An ex-master from the organization named Chaldea, is a secret agency founded with the purpose of preventing the "certain extinction" of the human race.

He is one of the 48 master candidates that help prevent human extinction by solving 7 singularity and defeat The Evil Of Humanity Goetia with the help of countless Heroic Spirit or also known as Servant.

Servant is spirit summon to aid their master needs, servants are mostly a spirit of legendary individuals that have set their legends upon this earth or sometimes a being that is out of this world such as king Arthur, Jeanne D'arc,Nero claudius, captain Drake, Jack The Ripper , Thomas Edison , Gilgamesh and Solomon.

Servants are divided by seven class saber,archer,lancer, assassin, caster, Rider and berserker.There are also more class than the base one called Extra such as Avenger,shielder and Foreigner.

After dealing with that,he goes on another adventure with the goal to restore human history.

Cosmos In The Losbelt.

He met many legendary figures,making new allies and also many new enemies. Even though it takes a toll on his mental state,he still moves forward and overtakes many challenges and sacrifices.

After successfully restoring human history, he got the seal of designation by the mage association, They see him as a monster they need to be studied due to him being able to control many servants at once , They want to study his magic circuits and memories.

With the help of the Chaldea members that he fights along with all this time,he manages to escape and go into hiding for 3 years from the association.

But now he's running in the dark forest with full speed because he has been spotted by one of the mages that is looking for him.

Ritsuka:"huff!!...huff!!"

Ritsuka glanced back just in time to see a whip coming close to his face,with his instinct that had forged from his previous adventure he quickly reinforces his hand and Slap the whip away.

He quickly side stepped and hid behind one the tree inside the giant forest.

He slows his breathing and tries to conceal his presence......

He no longer has servants by his side to protect him all the time like he used to,so he has to rely only on his instinct and skill he gains from the time he was a master.

He is now in his mind scape trying to think of the best action to take in this situation.

Ritsuka (thought):'If I am able to hit them with Gandr maybe that can paralyzed them for a while...'