Chapter 5: Relaxing Day

Ritsuka pov

Anger.

Anger is what I feel right now.

Javelin:"oh no commander!you landed on my laffey house, now you have to pay up!"

I give laffey the amount of money I have to pay...why is she smirking...

Ayanami:"my turn, roll."

Ayanami threw the two dice on the board and it landed on the number nine.

Ayanami:"I'll be buying this estate."

Z23:"guh!just as I was about to arrive there!"

Shit if anyone Land on that estate they might go bankrupt!!!the game of Monopoly is really dangerous.

Laffey is drinking another beer...yeah I just found out that this little girl drank alcohol when she offered it to me before playing this Emotional Damage game.

Why are we playing this game?It looks like the four girls suddenly grow accustomed to me since they quoted "yay! commander brings us victory!"

Though ayanami is still a bit cold toward me...but as the game starts I can feel something I used to have before becoming a master.

Gamer energy!

Z23 or nimi....she needs to learn to talk inside her heart...the reason ayanami takes the estate is because nimi has been whispering her idea quietly but all of us can still hear it...

And javelin,the hyper energy one of the group...she is the one that invited me to play with them...and she has the most powerful magecraft of all time... those puppies eyes...she used it when I tried to reject her offer... dangerous.

From the rumor I heard that these four go by the title of the Starter Team!

*Creak!*

The door opens and I look at Cleveland who just entered with Portland.

Cleveland:"yo commander I heard that you are playing monopoly,I wanna join!"

Portland:"me too and If I know before,I would bring my cute sister with me!"

Ritsuka:"cute sister?"

Cleveland facepalm and Portland have star in her eyes...

*Bam!*

Ritsuka got smack by a book and it show a lot of pictures of just this one girl...but why is the picture seem to be taken from secret place?

Portland:"this is my cute little sister Indianapolis~she cute right!I can hug her for all day~!!!!!"

Cleveland:"sorry commander she a bit a sis-con.."

Ritsuka:"it ok,if Portland said that his sister is cute, I'm sure she is cute."

Portland blush...

Portland:"commander agree with me..."

Javelin:"well if you two want to join we can play from the start and the more the merrier!"

Z23:"fuuh there is a second chance."

Ayanami:"even of it reset...the results would not."

Ritsuka:"I'm not sure about that."

The girls look at me....

Laffey:"why is there a dangerous aura coming....out from... Shikikan...*sip!*burp!*"

*Crack!*

I crack my knuckles to put terror in their eyes...

Ritsuka:"this time I show you why I am called the commander and humanity savior."