Chapter 9: Sparring with The Blade

[Ritsuka pov]

Currently I'm in the Sakura empire area with Belfast behind me....and someone is holding my arm between her breasts...

*Sniff!*sniff!*sniff*

The hell?

Ritsuka:"akagi...are you sniffing me?"

Akagi:"why of course!akagi needs to remember Shikikan scents~"

.....I don't know how to respond to her...

If I said that was weird what would happen? probably getting burned alive by her sister who is glaring at me.

Even when I'm not looking I can sense kaga glare at my back....what did I do to her?

Hmmm every time I meet her....I always insult her....but she started it first.

Maybe I should say something nice to her...

Akagi:"tch!"

I heard akagi click her tongue.

Akagi:"what are you doing here maid... shouldn't you be somewhere else.."

Eiyo what did Belfast do?

Belfast:"It's a maid job to always be by his side....and to protect him from any beast."

Akagi growl.

I pet her head.

Ritsuka:"easy girl..."

Akagi calm down and her tails wag around...

Wait...

Ritsuka:"from what I see all the Sakura empire ships they all have animal features,do you know why that akagi?"

Akagi:"hmmm akagi don't know? Ever since the beginning we all have animal features and maybe our creator can answer that."

Probably a bunch of furries...
.
.
.
.
Not that I'm complaining...

.
.
.
.
Kaga why are you glaring more now!?

Kaga:"stare........"

Is it because your sister didn't you give you enough attention or because I'm too close to her sister...

C'mon ritsuka!at this moment remember what you have been taught about woman!

[Flashback -chaldea]

Blackbeard:"you see here ritsuka,there is a few types of woman you need to understand!"

Ritsuka is holding pen and book as he listens.

Blackbeard point at a picture of kiyohime.

Blackbeard:"this one is what we called yandere."

Ritsuka:"yandere...."

Blackbeard:"they are the most affectionate out of all and will do anything for you to the point of killing."

Ritsuka:"really!?that dangerous."

Blackbeard:"well it depends on person,if it was a normal girl they might not do that....but if we talk about servant...I think you can guess what happened."

Ritsuka gulp as he taking a note about this species of woman...

Blackbeard:"this next is the most popular tropes is the whole anime.....Tsundere."

Ritsuka:"tsundere....what does this species do?"

Blackbeard:"they cause misunderstanding....they are the type that love you very much but they will never show it instead they will do the opposite of their feeling."