Chapter 10: The Garden

[ritsuka pov]

Currently I'm sitting behind my desk while looking over some files. All of this is the result of the commission from the girls....

The ratio is good, they were able to bring more resources than before...

I looked at the side to see the note akashi left...it said that she is working in a project called PR....she said she requested more funds and gems...

When I saw this, my blood immediately boiling from the amount needed! What does she think!? Does she think money comes from a tree!?

I sigh.... she's not the only problem....more girls are making more requests that I'm not gonna say... especially akagi.

*Thud!*

Hmm I look at the door to see Belfast come in with a tray.

She then put a plate of food in front of me..

"Master it at lunch time,I have prepared you something to eat."Belfast

"Thank you Belfast,I appreciate it." Ritsuka.

I look at the food and smell it....hmmm it makes me drool a bit......!!!!!!!

Ack!

My eyes hurt!

The food contains a large steak with mashed potatoes by its side...she also prepares me a cup of water....but I didn't see any vegetables!!!!!!

I grabbed my chest as it felt hurt.

"M-master!?" Belfast

Shit PTSD is flashing back!!!!!

[Flashback ~]

Few years at Chaldea...

Fujimaru Ritsuka in dogeza stance while sweating really hard....every single drop of blood in his body are currently flow at their maximum speed.

His mind currently processing at inhumane speed to come up with any excuse.

Beside him is two little servant who also is in dogeza position.

The two are Jack the ripper and illya.

Infront of them stand three adults... nightingale, irisveil and minamoto no Raikou... giving them a menacingly gaze.

"so...why are the three of you not eating vegetables? There must be a good reason right ~" Raikou.

The three stay quiet... ritsuka is currently making a mental choice whether to use the command seal or not.

"Ara~ why is there not answer ~" irisveil.

The three look up to see that irisveil and minamoto is giving them the disappointed parents face..... suddenly.

*TAP!*

Someone step Infront of them with a loud bang!

Nightingale eyes pierce through their soul.

"Do you know how much vitamin you waste from not eating vegetables....do you?" Nightingale.

The more she keep going,the light in her eyes began to disappear into the everlasting darkness.

From that point the three were punish to eat vegetables for a whole week and have to stop eating any sweet.

In the end...

"Together now ok" ritsuka.

"Ok"illya and jack...

"We love green yay....." The three said in robotics sound that is emotionless.