Chapter 2:First Command

*Ring~!*

It is four in the morning, an alarm clock ringing in the commander office as a hand is reaching for it to turn off the button.

*Click!*

Ritsuka opens his eyes to see that he fell asleep on the desk from doing the paperwork until late night.

He looked at the clock to see it say 4.03
AM.

He yawn before getting up and go to change his outfit to a one that is fit to do exercise.

He immediately went on his daily jogging...

It been one weeks since ritsuka become the new commander of Azur Lane...and the girls still don't have any trust in him ahem especially kaga and few...

The only one that talk to him is Belfast because she become her maid... though only have one person to talk to make ritsuka feel a bit lonely.

In order to get the feeling off him,he decided to wake early and do exercise in the morning since he still remember his teacher used to say always keep your body healthy.

Ritsuka already memorized all location around the island.

Ritsuka:"huufff!!...huff!!..."

Ritsuka now finished two laps around the base and look at his watch to see it only 5.12 so he decided to go for another round before going back and take shower.

[Timeskip]

He walk through the hallway of the giant base toward his room to see the door is open...he go inside to be greet with Belfast.

Belfast:"master where were you?"

Ritsuka:"oh I was just doing my daily exercise."

Belfast:"hmmm when did you woke up?"

Ritsuka goes toward his desk and takes a seat at a chair behind it.

Ritsuka:"four in the morning why?"

Belfast shock at how early ritsuka woke...she also have a bit of pink on her face because she take a little glance at ritsuka biceps......but she keep the poker face...

Ritsuka:"ok I'm gonna take a shower now."

Belfast:"I will prepare your clothes."

Ritsuka nod and quickly take shower to start his day as the commander...

So far he does not encounter with any siren being that he was supposed to help the girls defeat.

[Timeskip]

Currently ritsuka with Belfast by his side walking toward the cafeteria to get him a breakfast...

He heard lot of sound coming from the cafeteria but once he step inside all sound suddenly disappear...

As he continue Walking,he can feel multiple eyes direct at him,some are curious,shy,scare and Don't mention glare...he is secretly sweating but still keep his face....

He finally arrived at the counter and see a woman is currently cooking.

Ritsuka:"um hello."

The woman heard him calling her turn her attention from the food and look at the man.

???:"oh hello,you must be the new commander right?"

Ritsuka:"and you...:"

???:"oh how can I forget,my name is Nevada and can I take your order."

Ritsuka look at the menu for today.

Ritsuka:"well I'm interested in the large set,can I take that one."