Chapter 1:Nice To Meet You.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*Foooosssshhhh!*

Ritsuka stepped out of the portal and looked around to see he in some jungle.

Ritsuka:"is this really the place?"

He looks back to see the portal is gone,he takes his first step in this new world and goes searching for any civilization.

After a while he finally got out of the mess jungle to find a campsite.

It looks like a place for a soldier training site, He saw many men working out, some are cleaning multiple types of weaponry.

Ritsuka doesn't know whether to go to the campsite or find another place.

Suddenly a hand lands on the ritsuka shoulder.

Ritsuka on instinct grabs the suspicious person arm and kicks the man leg before using gravity logic to lift the man and throw him Infront before locking him.

Ritsuka:" who are you?"

???:"chill!! Chill!!"

A man in his forty pat ritsuka as he was giving up.

Ritsuka:"answer my question."

???:"sheesh! Didn't zelretch told you anything!?"

Ritsuka widens his eyes as now he just realized that this man is the one he need to meet,he let go of the man.

Ritsuka:" s-sorry I didn't know that you are the man that I need to find.."

???:"it's alright everyone make a mistake ,now let me introduce myself first, Admiral John at your service."

John salute.

Ritsuka see this also make a salute.

Ritsuka:"Fujimaru Ritsuka."

John:"at ease,you still not my soldier yet... anyway let get to the business."

John make a hand sign to ritsuka to follow him.

John:"you are send to this world to lead a group of ship girl called Azur lane."

Ritsuka:"where did they come from?"

John:"it all begin when we found something left behind by the siren, The Wisdom Cube."

Ritsuka:"wisdom...cube?"

John:"it where the girl come from,now as I can guess zelretch already told you about the siren."

Ritsuka:"he only told me about the threat called siren but not in full details."

John facepalm.

John:"that old man always forgot the important part,how can you fight if you don't know what your enemies is...sigh.."

John:"I will tell you in more detail when we arrive in my office,there will be file that have more information on siren."

Both of them finally arrived Infront of the campsite.

???:"Admiral John!where were you?"

Ritsuka see a buff man in military outfit marching toward him and John.

John:"oh! Sergeant David ,I was just getting one of the new recruit."

David:"recruit?"

He looks at ritsuka before looking me from bottom to the top.

David:"why is he late,the other already arrived weeks ago?"

John:"oh the transportation that he supposed to get on week ago was damaged."