Chapter 8: Hangout With The Starter

[Ritsuka pov]

It was early in the morning, I'm jogging around the island and doing some exercise to keep my body healthy.

It has been a few days since the meeting and I told the important people of each faction about the grail and the holy grail wars.

I heard from Belfast that warspite is having a break from Mental breakdown about how King Arthur is a girl.... though there is a male version but it's too late for that now.

I finished my workout and went back to my room and took a shower before I did any paperwork that was still left unfinished.

Belfast brings me breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Then I went around the island to meet some of the girls like long island, apparently she said that she is a ghost...but I do not believe her, all I can see is a neet.

Solve some problems around the island, running away from akagi, roasting kaga and Prinz Eugen and getting ignored by enterprise....

Then I went back to my room and slept.

Wake up and do the same thing again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.......

Ritsuka:"It's BORING!"

Belfast:"eeep!"

I smack my desk and all the papers fall to the ground....wait did I hear Belfast squeak ....it was cute.

Belfast:"master what seems to be the problem ?"

Ritsuka:"I have been doing the same thing for over a week and it is getting to me mentally.

Belfast:"I see then maybe you should get off your desk and find some hobby to do."

Ritsuka:"hmmm hobby......"

*Knock*knock*knock*

Ritsuka:"enter."

The door opens to reveal it was javelin and laffey.

Ritsuka:"what can I help you with you two."

Javelin:"umm commander would you like to play with us."

I don't know why but I don't like the way she phrases it.

Ritsuka:"ummmm by playing what do you mean?"

Laffey:"*sip*.....play board games.....maybe drawing.....*burp*....."

Javelin:"we heard that you were yelling"it's Boring!" From outside the room."

I blush a bit as they heard my complain.

Javelin:"c'mon commander ayanami and nimi is waiting at the library!"

I look at Belfast and she nod her head.

Ritsuka:"sure but first laffey what is that you drinking?"

Laffey:"*sip.... booze..."

!!!!!!!!

I immediately went to her and snatch that out of her hand.

Ritsuka:"you're not old enough to drink this!you still a child!"

Laffey(pout):"laffey is not a child.... laffey is laffey."

Ritsuka:"yeah and the floor is made out of floor."

[Timeskip]

[Library]

We three arrived at the scene of ayanami being lecture by nimi.

Z23:"you wrong here!you need to add square root here!then times the number before!"

Ayanami:"math.....is....an... enemy to the humanity....."