Chapter 7: Meeting

[Ritsuka POV]

I'm currently inside a meeting room and sitting around the knock off round table.

There is also other people that sitting with me which Includes the important people from each faction.

From the Sakura empire we have Nagato, Mikasa,kaga and akagi who are looking at me weird.

From the IronBlood we have Bismarck, Tirpitz, and Prinz Eugen.

From the Royal Navy we the queen herself, queen Elizabeth, Warspite, Hood and Prince of Wales.

And lastly from The Eagle Union we have Cleveland, Yorktown, Essex and.... Enterprise is late...

Ritsuka:"sorry I already asked Belfast to fetch Enterprise...."

Q.E:"hmph!she better be fast because I'm getting impatient!"

Warspite:"please be patient your highness, here a tea."

The queen take a sip and let out a smile of satisfied.

Bismarck:"she the one that called us for this meeting yet she the last one to appear."

Nagato:"if miss enterprise is late, it must be something important."

Akagi:"akagi don't care,as long akagi can be in the same room as Shikikan akagi is happy ~"

Kaga just sigh at her sister...

Yorktown:"sorry for my sister, I will sure to teach her to be on time next time."

Tirpitz:"it ok Yorktown, as Nagato said if grey ghost is late then it must be something important."

Enterprise is late.... somehow I got the feeling that she late because of something stupid.

*Click!*

The door open and it was Belfast who opened it, behind her enterprise who have her hat cover her face.

Cleveland:"yo enterprise!why are you late?"

Enterprise:"sorry...but I got something important to do."

Essex:"if it senpai than it must be something really important!"

Hood:"it enterprise we talking about of course it important."

Majority people in here say the same....but I don't believe why?

From here I can see that she trying to hide a blushing face and Belfast is giggling in amuse.....what happened.

[Flashback, Belfast pov]

I was task by master to get miss enterprise...how strange enterprise never late to an important meeting.

I walk around the corner and see enterprise room, when I reach the door it is open and I take a peek inside to see something I never thought miss enterprise did.