Chapter 3: Limit

Prinz Eugen pov

Ritsuka:"LORD CAMELOT!!!"

*BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!*

what!?

The gigantic spiral arrow is being blocked by... Commander!?

He looks a bit different,his hair flickering between white and his black,his suit now is purplish medieval armour as he is holding a giant shield that materializes a luminescent blue barrier....

The impact from the arrow colliding with the barrier makes the wind grow violence!!!?as I look back I saw a giant white castle gate!?

The violent wind is making me lose balance and I look at the other two Iron Bloods, Hipper is shocked....Roon is still smiling......

Ritsuka:"ghhhhhh!!!"

The commander is trying to defend against it but can he do it?

Ritsuka:"gaaaaAAAARRGHHHHHH!!!!!"

*Boom!!!!*

A massive explosion of light flashes forcing me to close my eyes......

.
.
.
.
Ritsuka:"are you all alright?"

I open my eyes to see a miracle happen...we all are fine...mist all over the battleground... commander is standing there with a smile on his face though a blood is running down from his nose.

Eugen:"h-hai we are fine commander..."

Ritsuka:"I see...then come help me defeat this man."

He said as his face turned into stoic...I don't know why but I follow his command on instinct and immediately stand up as the other two as well...

Why does my heart is beating fast?

[Ritsuka pov]

I see as Emiya finally land on the water...land on water....wait!?

I look below to see I'm also standing on water..how?am I jes-....no it's probably something zelretch do....

Well that does not matter now,what matters is to defeat him...this is scary!

If fighting normal human or mage I can probably handle them,but a servant and that of counter guardian the protector of humanity!give me a break!even if I have a servant power now I never fight one before!

I train with scathach-shisou before,but I'm not sure that training is enough to fight Emiya someone of such caliber!

All I can hope right now that those three can help me and this Emiya give me a chance.

Ritsuka:"Roon,you with me attack him close,while Admiral hipper and Prinz Eugen support us and don't let him use his bow because his arrow are more dangerous than his blade!"

Trio:"Roger!"

I slide through the ocean surface with incredible speed....ah I just pass him,shit I'm not use to this speed yet!I turn around and coming toward room that already engage with him.