Suspicions

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!! I've been too busy fangirling over Zedd's new song with Troye Sivan in it, (I'm listening to it now- haha!) and Joey Graceffa coming out.

Anyway, this isn't about YouTubers!! It's about ponez!

When Applejack had arrived, everypony in the dining room was in a sort of huddle around the dining table, their heads bent down and their arms around each other. "Uhm, em I interruptin' anything?" She asked cautiously.

All the girls looked up, and upon noticing Applejack and Rainbow Dash at the door, they immediately got back into their seats at the dining table.

"We're sorry," Fluttershy said, speaking up and surprising the others. "We didn't even realize we had huddled."

"Have a seat!" Rarity said to Applejack with a smile, patting the chair next to her. Rainbow Dash sat across from her.

There was a moment of silence until both Rainbow Dashes said in unison, "Where's the food? I'm starving." They glared at each other and said with frustration, "Hey! I was talking! No, I was talking!"

"Girls!" Twilight said. "I'll go to the kitchen and ask the chef if the food is ready. Just try to get through one dinner without fighting, okay?"

Once Twily left the room, Rainbow Dash said, "What an egghead."

"I know, right?" The other Rainbow Dash said.

Rarity gave them a disapproving look, and then said to Applejack, "So, are you enjoying Equestria?" Applejack shrugged.

"I guess. I mean, I haven't went outside yet. Why?"

"Well, you did seem a tad upset earlier. Are you alright?"

Applejack froze. "Whaddaya mean, upset?"

"Well, uhm, was that you... crying earlier?"

Applejack stood up, disgusted. "Were you... spyin' on me?" She said quietly.

"I mean... well, she wasn't exactly spying on you. More like secretly watching you outside your door." Pinkie explained.

"Yeah, that's spying." Applejack said in a rude tone. She looked at Rarity. "But why would ya do that to me? I don't even know you that well.

"Look, it was an accident. I just want to help you." Rarity argued.

"That's not helping at all! That's just bein' straight up rude!" Applejack yelled.

"AJ, sit down, we can-"

"NO! I'm not gonna sit at dinner with ya! You're a terrible pony, ya hear? Just like in Canterlot City!" Applejack felt tears streaming down her face and galloped out of the dining room.

Right now, she just wanted to be alone.