Farewell Note

Hi everyone. I'm sorry this isn't a real chapter or story update or anything of the sort. This is a farewell note to you all. All of my readers, everywhere from Indonesia to Mexico, and the United Kingdom to Sweden, have been so kind and have kept reading this whole time. First off, I just wanted to thank you all for that. 

A lot has happened since I began writing this story. I came out as three different things, fell into a deep depression, ended up in the hospital for mental reasons... it wasn't a fun journey for me at all. Nobody worry, I'm getting proper help now, but as you can hopefully tell by this timeline, I haven't really had it in me at all to update. 

When I started writing this story I was having tons of fun, and updating felt awesome. I updated almost daily, with few exceptions. But not very long after that, updating stopped being fun for me, so I made the story a little more complicated- more characters, more villains- just to keep myself motivated. However, instead of keeping me motivated, it just made me confused about where I wanted to go with the story. I had a whole plot figured out before I added all the distractions and characters I didn't need, but those distractions simply clouded up the plot. And the more people read A&D each day, the more pressure I felt to update. 

I've also slipped out of the brony fandom quite a bit. I still love collecting the toys and figurines, but I haven't caught up with the most recent episodes. I got my phone and laptop confiscated, so that's been a large part in it. But I'm planning to catch up on the new episodes quickly as I can. 

The reason I'm writing this isn't really to say goodbye. That would be a bit dramatic. I'm just writing this to let you all know I won't be updating this story anymore. I'm very sorry. I've been typing up private stories that I might publish (comment if you want to read those stories), but if you're looking for more rarijack, you should just check another user's profile because you're out of luck here. 

Lastly, any of you can message me, and that includes you, dear reader. I care a lot about you.

I love you all, and just to be dramatic, farewell.