Elle

Wow, you guys! I can't believe that my story is at the thousand mark! Happy New Year's, by the way!! Also, @Ellebe11y is FINALLY featured in my story! Enjoy this chapter!

"Places, everyone!" Ms. Cheerilee called. All the students shuffled into their places. Mr. Discord sighed loudly behind her.
"Why do we need places when we can look relaxed and natural without them? Go wherever you like, students!"
"Don't listen to him! Oh my Celestia. Why in the world were you hired?" All the students fell silent. They all knew why. One clever student had named the incident Celesticord. Celesticord had occurred when Principal Celestia and Mr. Discord were dating. Discord had mentioned somewhere in that period of time that he needed a job. Celestia, being deeply in love with him, got him a job at her school. They're married now, but Celestia feels like if she takes Discord's job away, he'll leave her. So Mr. Discord stays at Canterlot High, causing chaos every day. I should know this. I'm his daughter. Well, secretly. I'm not very chaotic so no one really notices. Celestia, my mom, won't tell me why she wants to keep my real parents a secret. It's probably got something to do with the rumor going around that Twilight Sparkle is Celestia's daughter. Sometimes I wonder if Mom wants it to be true. But Twilight couldn't be the daughter of Discord, since she has OCD.
"Elle!" A voice brought me back to the school stadium, where we were having graduation rehearsal. I looked up at Ms. Cheerilee. "Pay attention please. Or you'll have to take a trip to the principal's office." I rolled my eyes.
"Like I'm intimidated by that." I said quietly. Ms. Cheerilee frowned.
"Principal's office. Now." She pointed to the door. I walked out of the stadium, all eyes on me. Little did they know I was just going on a trip to see Mom.
I popped my head through Celestia's doorway.
"Hi Ma. Uh, I mean, Principal Celestia." Mom facepalmed.
"What are you in for now, Elle?"
"I spaced out. And talked back to a teacher." Mom sighed.
"Sit down." I walked into Mom's office and sat down on a chair across from her. "You've got to stop being this rebellious. People are beginning to get suspicious." I nodded.
"Alright. Anything for you, Mom." I sighed. "Why are we keeping this a secret?" I couldn't hold it in any longer. Mom hesitated.
"Well, I don't want anybody to make fun of you. I also don't want the teachers to treat you like a princess. You know, give you good grades because you're the child of their boss." I nodded. It was fine. "I just don't want you to get hurt." I smiled.
"Thank you, Principal Celestia." I hugged Mom and headed back to graduation practice. I had a lot of work to do.