Ingredient Three: Five Milliliters of A Unicorn's Magical Aura

That's a really long chapter name. Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. But now that summer vacation has started, hopefully I'll be able to write and update more than ever!! <3 

They stopped in front of Rarity's boutique. 

"Are you sure you're okay coming with us to do this?" Twilight asked, turning to face Applejack. 

"Hey now, I'll be fine an' ya know it." AJ smiled.

The ponies walked into Rarity's boutique, but not without knocking first. Rarity opened the door hesitantly, peeking outside to see who was there. She looked startled when she saw Applejack, but she let everypony in anyway.

Once they had all gotten themselves comfortable inside, she said, "I don't mean to be rude- it's always nice to see you- but what are you all here for?" The grave expression on Princess Twilight's face probably gave away that they were here for no leisurely visit. 

"We need you for one of the ingredients," Twi announced. Rarity was shocked.

"I'm not just going to give myself up like some-some sacrifice to someone I don't even know!" Rarity protested. 

"Yer not!" NNAJ said, trying to calm her down. "We jus' need some of yer unicorny juice to put in a jar."

"That sounds super wrong." Pinkie snorted.

Everypony glared at her.

"What? Not the time?" She said quietly.

"Whatever do you mean, Applejack darling?"

NNAJ blushed when Rarity said that. 

"What Applejack means is that we are going to extract five milliliters of your magical aura for the potion to save the other Rarity." Twilight explained.

"Oh! Alright! Excuse the way I acted earlier, I thought you were going to be using my whole body." Rarity chuckled. "Okay, let's get to it!" She walked closer to Twilight and then sat down, looking up at her, waiting patiently.

"I just want to warn you that it may hurt a little-" Twilight Sparkle began, but Rarity interrupted her.

"Oh, it's fine. I can take a little pain." 

Twilight's horn began to glow, and so did Rarity's. Applejack placed a jar in between the unicorns and stood back to watch nervously. Twi scrunched up her face and Rarity's horn glowed more and more. A drip of sweat ran down Twilight's forehead, and then Rarity began to scream.

"OH MY BUCKING CELESTIA!" Is all anypony heard coming out of a very tearful Rarity for twenty seconds straight.

When Twilight had finished the extraction, Rarity collapsed on the floor. 

She lay there sobbing for quite some time until Twilight rolled her eyes a little and said, "She's just being dramatic. The pain ends as soon as the extraction is over." 

Rarity sat up and smiled. "You know me too well."