Recipe

The OC contest winners are:
@Emmastar8me
And
@CatCostley
@Emmastar8me will be in future chapters- @CatCostley will be in this one!
I had to think fast. Real fast. Let's see...
"Uh... Ah mean..." My accent got real thick cuz I was guilty. "our grouppa friends! Yeah. Rarity, what about our grouppa friends?" Rarity laughed.
"You know I'll always be friends with you, Applejack. And Twilight too." My stomach dropped. I sighed. Stuck in the friend zone again? Who was this mystery person?
"Do y'know this guy's name?" I asked.
"Her name is," Said Rarity with a lovesick sigh, "Krism." Twilight's jaw dropped.
"Wait- her name?" She said. "You never told me that you're bi!" I realized that no one else had known except for me. (And Krism?) I had to pretend like I didn't know to further convince Twilight there was no funny business going on between me and Rarity.
Using the best acting skills I had, I said, "What? Yer bi?" Rarity nodded. Twilight sighed. She put the picture back into her backpack, and pulled out a sheet of plain paper. Twilight put it against Rarity's shoulder and shook her head.
"Yep, she's definitely fallen. Okay." Twilight turned to me. "We'll go check the other girls, because I have a recipe for a cure that can fix them. It came from my castle, so it can be trusted. I just need to know how many curing potions we'll need to make." Twilight nodded towards Rarity. "You stay right here." Rarity yawned.
"Okay. But return soon."
After going to all of the girls' houses, we brought along Rainbow Dash to make the potions.
"Okay, girls." Twilight whispered. We were sitting in the corner of the public library. It was a little dusty, but it was pleasant. "Here's the recipe: five milliliters of a unicorn's magical aura, a rabbit's foot that cannot be cut off by us, one cup of rainbow, and 3 pegasi feathers, all from different pegasi." There was a moment of silence before Rainbow Dash said,
"We're going to Equestria, aren't we?"