Daily

• Dedicated to Adam Smith

Don't ask me how it happened, but I soon got used to being called a murderer. As I walked the hallways of school and people looked at me oddly, I just shrugged it off. Pinkie Pie still had her hair straight, and stared at me whenever we had classes together. She obviously didn't like me anymore, but I didn't really mind. Pinkie was my least favorite out of my friends anyway. The only person I really cared about back then was Rarity. I visited her daily. Each day she would fall asleep holding my hand. Everything was pretty similar every day. I liked it. It let me know that I was safe- for now. I would always ask Rarity why she did this to herself, but she wouldn't answer me and would instead fall asleep. I lived my life in this comfortable mystery for less than a week, but it felt like forever. Graduation loomed over all the students at Canterlot High, but especially for us. I wasn't planning to go to college, but my family was pushing for me to go in case I wanted a backup job in the future. I finally convinced them that I didn't need to go to college, which was a huge win for me. Of course after my family stopped pushing me, Princess Twilight started.
I sat on the floor of my room, listening to Twilight drone on about college and how it would benefit my life. I wasn't listening though. I was thinking about Rarity. So many questions floated around my head, the main one why? It probably hadn't been the worst thing she had heard in her life, and she had remained pretty calm during our fight. I knew she wasn't as rich as the rumors at school said, so she didn't always get everything she wanted. But for her to freak out like that was really weird. I know I would never do that, but we are complete opposites. Maybe there was something else going on, but she had never mentioned that. I didn't picture her to be fragile. Did she love me? I liked her, the way teenagers do, but I didn't love her. I was cautious to keep the relationship between us light. I missed her a lot when she was in the hospital. I had to figure out what was going on if we were going to get back together. Which was unlikely. No matter what, I will always visit her daily while she is in the hospital.