Changed

• Dedicated to Adam Smith

Congratulations to @Ellebe11y for winning my contest!! For those of you who didn't know about this contest, @Ellebe11y herself will be featured in my story!! Don't worry, I'll have a few more of these in the future :P

I looked at myself in the mirror, frowning. Rarity had never liked me for who I was. She liked me because she could change me. She had an image in her mind of giving me a makeover, then I would fall into her aristocratic ways, eating at her fancy fusion restaurants. Rarity had looked at me and thought: Now that's a girl I can fix, if I bribe her enough. She was wrong. I will not become someone else for her! Filled with rage, I stood up and turned around. Rarity was still sitting on her bed, and then she looked up at me.
"Applejack, darling, what's wrong? You look angry." She pointed out.
"Don't you dare call me that. Oh my Celestia, you are so indifferent." I said.
"What? What have I done?" She asked, standing up.
"What have ya done? What ya have done," I said, my voice getting louder, "is look at me and think you can do charity work. Ya look at me and ya think you can change me into you. I'M NOT YOU, RARITY! I'm a poor little farm girl. I'm ugly without makeup. I wear clothes you don't like and say non-proper grammar. You make my accent wear away so I can be a picture perfect girl like you. You want me to be you. You think you can fix me. Well, congratulations, look at me now! A bitch like you who only dates people to change them if she can. I'M NOT YOU, RARITY! I would kill myself if I were. You are a stuck-up little girl who can't do a speck of work without falling to the ground. I'm not surprised you get bad grades. You're a dumbass who doesn't understand the quality of working. GOOD LUCK IN LIFE!" I saw tears in her eyes like liquid crystals. They streamed down her face, stained black with the same mascara she applied to my eyelashes earlier. I didn't care. I just wanted to get out of here. I stomped out of her room, grabbing my backpack downstairs.

A day later, Rarity wasn't at school. I smirked when I realized this. The little girl needed a day to get over her break up. I walked the halls with my head high, until I noticed Pinkie Pie's hair was straight and her eyes were puffy. I frowned. This was unusual. I walked up to her.
"Hey Pinks, what's wrong?" I asked. Pinkie Pie turned around and looked at me. Her eyes were a bit pink, too. "Pinkie Pie?" I asked.
"It's Rarity." She said. "She c-cut her wrists and..." Pinkie Pie collapsed into sobs. "She almost d-died! She wouldn't tell anyone why. It was after you came over, Applejack..." Pinkie looked up at me. "Did you do this?" I felt a wave of guilt wash over me.
"I'll... I'll talk to you later." I walked away as fast as possible.
"MURDERER!" She called after me. "YOU DID THIS!" Tears streamed down my face as I ran home, not having any time to take the bus home. I sobbed and I could feel people's eyes on me, but my eyes were on the ground. I refused to look up. I had almost killed her. Pinkie was right. I was a murderer.