PART TWO: NEW PROJECT

Next morning

Teju woke up in the morning. She got ready and came downstairs for breakfast. DJ and Aahana both were already there.

Teju : Good morning d ..good morning DJ...

DJ : Good morning baby..come have your breakfast.

Aahana: Ya have your breakfast then we will have to leave teju ..Today we will be signing the contract ..You will love the script but if don't like it in any case then don't hesitate to say ok.

Teju : Ok d..

Aahana: And ya I am very busy with other work so I am thinking to appoint a new manager for you teju. I have scheduled an interview for that as well.

Teju : but d you know I can't trust anyone and...

Aahana: No worries teju I won't select any random one. I will personally take the interview..now go get ready we will have to move now.

Teju : Ok d if you say so ...

They had their breakfast and went for script reading and contract signing.

Aahana: Hello boney uncle..

Boney uncle(BU): Oh hello Aahana..Hello teju..

Teju : Hello uncle..

BU: Come have a seat.

Teju was given the script and she started reading. In the same time Rocky entered

Rocky : Hello uncle..

BU : Hello..you have reached come you also take a look on script..

Rocky : Oh Hi lovely ladies..

Aahana: Hi Rocky

Teju : Hi.

Rocky then sat next to teju and started looking at the script. Aahana got a call so she excused herself and went out for having the conversation.

Rocky : So teju baby .. I am glad we will be working together.. God you have become more gorgeous..

He tried to put his hand over hers but teju pulled out her hand.

Teju : Uncle I am Ok with the script. Let's proceed further..

Rocky(pov): tough nut uff ..just wait and watch nobody could escape my charm..I will surely make you mine.. gosh she looks hot with that attitude.. darling be ready for me..

BU : Oh teju I am happy you agreed and what about you Rocky?

Rocky : ya me too..I am in

Aahana entered.

Aahana: Is everything fine?

BU: Ya ya they both agreed..now let's just sign the contract.

Aahana: Oh great..

They signed the contract. They had some discussion over shooting ..

Teju (pov): I hope I made the right decision...

Aahana: Teju I have interview scheduled for your new assistant..I will drop you home and go ..You can join if you want to ..

Teju : No d I would love to go home...

Aahana: Ok.

As they were walking towards their car from the building, paparazzi started clicking pictures and asking questions related to the movie..

Teju and other member were asked to keep all information secret. A media conference was to be held after few days and details would be announced.. so teju didn't answer anything and started walking by ignoring paps..