PART EIGHT: SELECTED

Audition went well. Priya was sure that kk would be selected but kk was doubtful. He was just thinking for alternatives in the terrace and Priya came there.

Priya : Hey ..what are you doing here?

Kk: Hi just thinking...

Priya : You are again overthinking about the audition matter. I am confident you will be selected .Aahana mam was soo impressed. She will definitely convince boney sir.

Kk : I don't want to be overconfident. I just want to ...

Priya : Will you stop it now?? ..please enough of this self doubt..Be ready to be lead actor ..

Tasu : Lead actor ????

(Tasu had returned back and she came to meet kk and Priya as she thought they must be in terrace)

Priya : Tasu ...when did you come ?

Tasu : Just now ..

Kk : Hey tasu ..

Tasu : Hi ..what is this lead actor and all???

Kk : Nothing..just..

Priya: Actually kk gave audition for lead actor and....

Tasu : And you guys didn't even bothered to share with me ?

Kk : Its not like that tasu ..you were not here and I just gave it today and nothing was sure ..

Priya : Ya tasu. Kk wasn't even interested but I forced him and he agreed at last moment..

Tasu : But you guys hide it from me .. I wasn't here but I was just a phone call away guys ..

Kk : Sorry tasu ..its just things went soo fast that...

Priya : Sorry tasu..Now come on don't get mad..we are meeting after such a long time ..so..

Kk : Ya tasu ..please ...

Tasu : Fine but you guys shouldn't hide anything like this..we are friends and..

Priya : I know ..

Then they had some conversation. Priya told tasu how kk is having self doubts and not confident. Tasu also said same thing to kk as Priya. They had a fun time since they met after such a long time..

As they were having conversation .kk received call. He picked up the call and went a bit far from two girls as the talk proceeded.

Tasu : Why he went there?? Seems like a serious conversation.

Priya : Don't know it must be something important .Leave it he will surely share if he thinks it's shareable.

Tasu : Curiosity ....

Priya : I know..so back to work from tomorrow..

Tasu : Ya.. after chilling around don't feel like working though.

Priya: Hey don't get lazy..

Tasu : Thank God you will be there...

Priya: Hmm

Priya(pov) : I don't know what will happen. I just wish kk gets selected so that everything goes smoothly...

Kk ended the call and walk towards the girls. He had no expression on his face

Tasu : Look he is coming and whats with that look .

Priya : Hmm..I wonder what happen.

Tasu : whats wrong kk ?

Priya: ya whose call was that and what's with your face ??

Tasu : Say something now ..

Kk : It was call from production house