PART ELEVEN: INJURED

Few days passed by. Now Teju seems a bit comfortable professionally with Karan, but only professionally that too not fully. She was still uncomfortable doing close-up scenes with Karan. Teju was scared to trust anyone easily but this made her look a bit mean and people thought she is a star so has an attitude. On the other hand, for kk it was fully a new experience. He was enjoying every bit of it. Tasu and Priya were also happy with their work. The bond between Priya and Teju was getting stronger day by day.

On the other hand kk was working really hard . Omi joined him as his manager and few other also joined the team like nikhil , appu and so on . They became really close with each other . Kk treats them as family . KK's mom and sister were also very happy for his success and of course the bond between three friends was there .

Tasu's feeling for kk was gradually growing . They used to spend their time together or along with priya on the set . Teju used to cherish their bond . In days priya also became close to teju . Teju loves and respects priya so much .

It was shoot day. Teju and Karan both were getting ready in their respective vanity. Soon spot boy came to Teju's vanity and gave her the script. As he left, teju started reading and she was shocked since today they were going to shoot for the kissing scene.

Teju(pov): What this ..this .. how will I and...Will I be comfortable?? I just ..... Come on teju it's just a scene. How can you behave in such an unprofessional way .. Just a scene you will do it .. you will have to ...

The scene was to be shot on a mountain cliff. Which was not at that height but it could be dangerous.

They were called for a shot. Teju was nervous and it could be clearly visible on her face and it didn't go unnoticed by Karan. They took their position.

kk [ In a low voice]: Don't worry. Just let me know if you are uncomfortable in any way. I will try my best not to make it awkward. Just close your eyes and calm down and just for once trust me.

Don't know what kk's voice made Teju feel. She was feeling a bit relaxed but not completely and the height from their position was also not helping her.

Director instructed them and they started to enact accordingly. When it was the kissing part. KK get closer to her and caressed her cheeks. Teju felt goosebumps. kk move more closer saying his lines and was about to enact the kissing scene, then Teju just got soo nervous and moved a bit due to which she slipped and was about fall, but luckily kk hold her and she didn't fall. However, she got her feet a bit injured.

Everyone was rushing towards them. One of the spot boy was near so he reached near Kk and Teju with a chair. KK carefully made her seat in the chair and started looking into her leg. Teju hissed in pain.

kk: You ok? seems like you have injured your leg a bit injured.

Teju : I am fine ... I am good ...

Everyone reached near Teju and people started asking if is she fine or not.

Teju: I am good guys .. see I am all good

She was trying to get up but her leg started to pain.

Teju: ahh ...

She couldn't get up and again sat in the chair.

Priya also came there.

Priya: What happened? teju .. you ok?

Teju: I am fine Priya.. don't worry

KK: Ya completely fine [sarcastically]

Priya: Let me see...

she saw Teju's wound

Priya: Ya you are fine. I think we should stop shooting now. We should take her to Vanity and let's call the doctor. Teju can you get up slowly?

Teju: Ya I can...

She was again trying to get up but her leg started to pain and she was about to fall but kk hold her on time.

KK: I will carry you towards your vanity.

Teju: No Karan it's fine I will walk Priya will help to hold and I can walk slowly.

Priya: No kk is right .. just listen to him now and don't be stubborn

There was no option for Teju to deny it. Karan slowly carried her in the bridal style, making sure that she wasn't uncomfortable. Teju slowly wrapped her hand around his neck. Karan walks towards her vanity. He made her lie down on a small bed inside the vanity.

Teju(pov): What is this ?? I was soo comfortable as he was carrying me. How can he make me feel this secure? His arm was soo warm and soo soothing...

The doctor came and checked Teju. The doctor said she had a minor injury and there is nothing to worry about but swelling will be there. He prescribed some medicines and asked Teju to take good rest. He left after informing everything.

Priya was there with Teju. Everyone including kk left so that teju could take proper rest .

Priya : How could you be so careless teju .. what if something had happen

Teju : But it didn't na priya so please don't get mad at me

Priya : You don't know teju what could had happen . Thank god kk was there .

Teju : Hmm .. he was ..

teju(pov) : He was there . The way he was worried and the way he protected me .. I just couldn't explain those feeling . He saved me twice ..and I am such an idiot I didn't even said thank you . He really makes me feel comfortable ... he really does ..

Priya : Teju .....Teju .... teju ... where are lost now ?

Teju : Huh... no ... nowhere .. I was just thinking I didn't even say thank you to karan . He saved me and I didn't ..

Priya : Haha...

Teju : Why are you laughing now ?

Priya : Nothing its just ... Teju its never too late dear . You can thank him anytime .

Teju : Hmm .. I will

Priya : And one more thing teju . I don't know if I have this right or not but just want to say sometime you need to leave it on destiny .. Every people you meet will teach you something .. Some bad experience and some good .. but you shouldn't just living your life for some bad experiences ... Move on dear .. We are here to help you . Trust yourself first and then only you will be able to trust other . I am not saying every person you meet are good but all of them are not bad either ..

Teju : I know priya .. its just .. I am trying but past visiual pulls me back . What if ....

Priya : I do understand .. you take your but don't compromise with your happiness ..

Teju just hugged priya . She didn't have anything to say . She was willing to move on but .....

Teju : I will try my best I promise.........

***********************************

HELLO LOVELY READERS SO HERE IS ANOTHER PART OF THE STORY. HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT .

SO KK SAVED TEJU SECOND TIME..WILL SHE NOW BE ABLE TO TRUST HIM????WHAT DESTINY HOLDS FOR THEM ??? LETS FIND OUT IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS TILL THEN KEEP SUPPORTING ❤