PART FOURTEEN:MEETING HIS FAMILY

Days were passing . Teju got more and more comfortable with karan . She used to talk more with him. KK was also liking their bond . But tasu wasn't happy about that . Aahana now mostly go out of town and even out of country for work as priya was there to handle everything . Teju even got close with kk's team specially with Omi. She found him as a big brother.. They used to have lunch together sometimes..Tasu was against it but Priya convinced her..

Team decided to release teaser or atleast some motion pictures..So teju and kk had extra shift .. Tasu and Priya left before shoot ended. Teju and kk were doing some photo shoots..

Director: And cut...that's great teju and karan ..lets end it here..remaining we will be doing tomorrow..you guys can go home now..thanks for extra hard work guys ..

Teju and kk : Thank you sir...bye ..

They went to their respective vanity ,got changed and went to parking. Teju sat on the car.... Ajmal bhai (teju's driver) was driving .As they were passing teju saw kk standing near his bike and he looked frustrated....

Teju : Can you please stop here Ajmal bhai...

He stopped car ,teju got out from the car and walked towards kk.

Teju : Karan what happened?? Is everything fine ?

Kk: Tejasswi, you still here? Nothing just my bike ,it is not starting...

Teju : Oh ..I was leaving and saw you standing here ..

Kk: Ya I was calling mechanic but he isn't picking..I guess I will book cab and will fix this tomorrow..

Teju : I can drop you karan..you don't have to call cab ..

Kk: No no it's fine ...I will manage..you should go home..

Teju : Karan..I thought we are team..let me help you..you helped me soo many time and this is my chance..I insist please....

Kk was still not agreeing but somehow teju convinced him..He sat in her car .

Teju : Karan please provide your address to ajmal bhai.

Kk told his address to Ajmal bhai and they drove towards his home.. On way they just had random talks..

Teju : So you do have little sis ..

Kk : Yup and she is your biggest fan...

Teju : Really??

Kk : Yup she is kind of psycho..

Teju : You mean being my fan is equivalent of being psycho??

Kk : No no I didn't mean that teju ..I was saying..oh sorry Tejasswi...

Teju : Its ok Karan you can call me teju.. you don't have to be formal

Kk : Are you sure?

Teju : Hmm of course...

Kk : Ok so what I was saying is I didn't mean that being your fan is being psycho..Its not that ..my intention was not that..trust me ..

Teju : Relax Karan I was just kidding.....

Kk : You were????

Teju : Yup

Ajmal: Mam we have reached..

Teju : Ok ..

Kk : Come inside..

Teju : No.its Ok....

Kk : I wish you could ..my sis would be really happy to meet you...so if you aren't busy...

Teju : will it be fine with your family..I mean they won't be expecting guest this late..won't it be a bit awkward?