PART TWENTY THREE: HEART ACHE

Tasu was waiting for kk but kk totally forgot about that . Tasu was calling him but he didn't pick. Finally kk got changed and was about to sleep that time he saw his phone and remembered he agreed to meet tasu .

KK[pov] : Oh god .... I totally forgot ..I should call her ..

kk called and tasu picked in no time .

Tasu : Where the hell are you karan ? and why were you not picking ?

kk : I know you must be angry tasu but I was in certain situation

Tasu : What situation huh ??? I was waiting for you like crazy .. and you don't even care .

KK : Listen tasu I do care for you .. and you know that .. its just teju .....

Tasu : Oh right teju again .... now she is more important to you ,isn't she ? You know what you just be with her and dare you talk with me .

Tasu cut off the call and destroyed all the decoration she made . She cried a lot .

Tasu[pov]: How could he do that ? I did all this for him and he was with teju..that teju ...why why why ??? that teju is trying to steal everything from me .. Priya was getting close to her and now karan.. He is with teju .. teju teju teju teju ......and me where do I stand ...

On the other hand , karan was trying to call her back but she didn't pick .After crying sometime outside she went inside her room and slept.

KK[pov] : Uff now tasu is angry with I will have to convince her .. Will talk with her tomorrow anyways we are going back tomorrow...

Next day , teju woke up .She got call from Aahana. Aahana was informed by boney uncle . She was soo worried for teju but teju convinced her that she is fine now .

On the other side kk also woke up . There was a final short shoot and they were leaving .

Both teju and kk were called for the shoot. Teju was feeling shy to face kk so not knowing what to do, she was just avoiding kk.

Teju [pov]: Oh god how am I going to face him after whatever happened..what must be he thinking about me...

Kk[pov] : Whats wrong with her ? Why is she avoiding me?? Then what karan after whatever you did yesterday will she be comfortable with you...oh god I have made her uncomfortable. What have you done karan...

They gave their take and there was a short break before final shoot so teju and kk moved towards their respective vanity..

Teju[pov] : I can't keep on ignoring karan.. we have to work together..I can't make the situation awkward... I need to talk with him..and I will...

Shoot resumed and they both were called in set. While walking kk saw tasu.

Kk : Tasu ..tasu ..

Tasu avoided him and started walking fast..kk reached near her and pulled her arm.

Kk : can't you hear ? I have been calling you.

Tasu : No I can't hear..so what? And why the hell are you calling me? Go and call your teju ... just leave me alone..

Kk : Have you gone mad why are you behaving like this ?

Tasu : ya I have gone mad... but why do you care? Do I have any importance in your life?

Kk : what are you saying..you know you are important...very important to me..

Tasu : Really? Then why you kept me waiting yesterday? You didn't have time for me ..

Kk : enough tasu ..situation came up..

Tasu : situation what situation..don't lie karan..

Kk : I swear..yesterday......(kk narrated whole story)..
So I couldn't come..I am sorry I should have informed you..I know I did mistake..I promise to make it up to you..and don't you ever say that you aren't important to me .. you know you are.... you have special place in my life and nobody...trust me nobody can take that place .