PART TWELVE: HIS WORRY

Teju had her day off since she was asked to have rest . Other had their solo shots . Kk also had his shoot but somewhere he was worried for teju . He couldn't express but he was not feeling good . Teju went to home as she was having pain . She wanted to talk to karan but he was in shoot and she wasn't feeling well so she decided to go home and rest .

Shoot soon ended . Everyone were leaving for their respective homes . Tasu had already left for house and Priya asked kk if they could go home together . KK was waiting in parking . He seemed lost . Priya reached there after completeing her work . She sensed something was wrong with kk .

Priya : KK

KK : Oh you came

Priya : Yup . What wrong with you ? you seemed lost ?

KK : That .. that ..

Priya : Don't worry she should be fine . I called her but she wasn't picking her call . Will call her again in a while if she still doesn't pick then will call DJ .

KK : But I didn't say anything ..

Priya : Its ok .. I just said it .... Now lets go ..

KK drove towards their building . After sometime Tasu ,priya and kk decided to meet on their regular spot ,terrace . They were having conversation and then priya got call . She went a bit away and started having converstion . Call ended and she came back to tasu and kk again.

Tasu : whose call was that ? it took you long time .

Priya : Oh its DJ's . I mean teju's dj .. I called teju to ask how is she now but she didn't pick and then I called DJ but she also didn't pick . Now she called back .

KK : what did she say ? Is tejasswi fine ??

Priya : Ya she is .. DJ said she is sleeping . Woke up once and eat food and medicine and slept again . Might be medicine effect .

KK (low voice ) : Thank god .....

Tasu : Aren't you guys worring too much ? I mean she has her family to take care . She should be fine . Such rich kid she is . Moreover, I don't think the wound was that big as well . I tell the trantrums of these celebrities. uff....

KK : stop it tasu she was hurt and I was there . I saw everything ,she was not even letting me help forget about showing trantrums . She was going to continue her shoot even after getting hurt .

Priya : Tasu you shouldn't judge people like this .. You might not know what they have gone through .

Tasu : I just don't believe this you guys are fighting with me for her ... KK you just shout at me ? Has she became soo important ?? and karan you said she has no tantrums and attitude ?? really she even didn't say thank you after you saved her ,thats her attitude .

Priya : Tasu think before you speak .. It wasn't like that

Tasu : Great .. I rather not speak to any of you .. bye

Then tasu walked downstairs . They wanted to stop her but then they feel like she is judt being stubbron and they should talk with her later on ...

Kk : Sometimes she acts soo rude...

Priya : Hmm ..she has made up her mind..it gonna take time to change her perspective..

Kk : Hmm.. I am glad tejasswi is fine though..

Priya : Yup... you know kk ...she had gone through a lot.. she lost her mom dad at very young age . She and Aahana mam had to handle many things.. and then that rocky's incident... I just feel like she needs to be protected...she is just a simple girl and she deserves love and respect...

Kk (low voice) : Indeed she needs to be protected....

Priya : Did you say anything??

Kk : No

Priya : Ok I think even we should leave ..

Kk : Ya..

Then they went to their respective homes..

On the other side ,teju got up and was just surfing on her phone. She saw calls from Priya and Aahana. She messaged Priya that she is fine and ask her not to worry.She just had video call with Aahana as aahana is out for some work..

Aahana: See teju please be careful now..I was soo worried baby .. Dj called me and said everything is fine then only I was relaxed..

Teju : Sorry d..

Aahana: I don't need your sorry... what if karan wasn't there teju....once again he saved you...

Teju : I am really really sorry d I will be more careful..

Aahana: Ok now take rest ..and get well soon sis... I got to go.. I love you..

Teju : You too take care d..love you too

Then they ended the call.

Teju (pov) : He actually saved me twice .. I always show attitude and he never complains. In set ,I never talk with him nicely but he always cares for me.. He always makes sure that I am comfortable.. He never misbehave and moreover he respects my choice ... He never expresse but I could see worry in his eyes.. But still I couldn't trust him..teju don't be dumb... Priya says not everyone is same..and I could really see he is different... I am such an idiot I didn't even say thank you to him.. One thank you... should I call him?? Should I send him message.. dumboo... you don't even have his number saved how will you ?? Should I ask Priya for his number... should I?? No...I don't think I should... ohh God what am I suppose to do .....please help me ganpatti bapa...please..........I am confused but yes one thing I definitely have to do is to say thank you to him..and I will do that for sure.....

Kk (pov) : She is fine right.. Pri said she is.. Her DJ won't lie ... but I wish I could ask her.. when pri said she needs to be protected I couldn't agree more.. Everyone think she is arrogant..but there is something about her that makes me believe she is pure and innocent.. loosing your parents on such a young age must have been very difficult... oh gosh.... should I message her?? How can you be such idiot karan ..... you don't even have her number..and even if you had will she be comfortable with you messaging her this late. She won't right...then just sleep.. she is definitely fine as pri said.. so stop thinking about that now...

*************************************

HEY LOVELY READERS SO HERE IS ANOTHER PART OF THE STORY .I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT...AND I AM EXPECTING MORE COMMENTS..SUGGESTION WOULD BE GREAT...

SO HOW WILL TEJU SAY THANK YOU TO KK?? WHAT WILL BE HIS REACTION??? WILL TASU'S PERSPECTIVE EVER CHANGE??
LET'S FIND OUT IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS TILL THEN KEEP SUPPORTING ❤ ❤❤