PART EIGHTEEN : NEW ENTRY

Next morning teju woke up . KK was already ready .

KK : Good morning

Teju : Goodmorning ,you woke up early

KK : yes. I was informed the road is cleared . We can now go. I have ordered breakfast . We can leave after having that . Till then you should get ready ok .

Teju : Ok .

KK : Great

Teju : Karan..

KK: Hmm

Teju : Thank you for yesterday and sorry as well . I troubled you .You couldn't have a proper sleep. Sorry

KK : Its ok ..No worries

Teju then went and got ready . Their breakfast arrived . They left after having food . They reached to the shoot location . As soon as everyone saw them ,they ran towards . Priya came there and hugged teju and asked if everything is fine . Teju answered positively .Tasu just ran towards kk and hugged him tightly .

KK : Tasu I am fine see ..

Tasu : Idiot you made me soo scared last night . Your phone .. you didn't pick it and you didn't even informed me ..

Teju was just looking at them .

Teju[Pov]: She is lucky ...very lucky

KK broke the hug .

KK : Road got blocked . There was no network . I couldn't inform .

Boney uncle : Thank god you guys are fine

Teju : Yes uncle .

Boney uncle : You guys must be tired .Go get some rest . Ya just to inform Sanaya will be joining soon . She will be featured in certain scenes and a song .

[New character : Sanaya : Actor . More bold character. Not quite friendly with Teju]

Teju : Sanaya....

Boney uncle : Yes .. she will be here soon .

They all then left . Teju went to her room .She was exhausted so she slept and kk too slept .

Later on evening Sanaya came . She looked gorgeous on her shorts and crop top . Most of boys were looking at her . Teju was outside with priya and other team member then Sanaya came there .

Sanaya : Oh Hi tejuuuu...

Teju : Ho sanaya

Sanaya : Hi everyone ..its me sanaya ....

Everyone greeted her . KK also joined there .

Sanaya : You are karan right ? The handsome new actor ...

KK : Hi

Sanaya : hi ...

Boney uncle : Great you are here .. we will be shooting from tomorrow .

Sanaya : Sure .. Its going to be fun ..

Day passed . Next day shoot started . Teju noticed that sanaya was getting extra cosy with karan . She wasn't liking that . Karan was also not liking the behaviour but he didn't want to create a scene. Days passed , the sequence where sanaya was involved was almost done .

Boney uncle : We will be soon wrapping up the shoot here . I know we had a hectic schedule so I thought of giving a party here . We will be having party day after tomorrow here in this hotel itself.. nothing to be formal ..lets all enjoy .. everyone was happy but there was something unusual with priya . kk noticed she wasn't happy about the party and all .