PART SEVEN: AUDITION

Audition started and Aahana herself started taking the auditions but they couldn't find the perfect one . KK was still on dilemma weather to give the audition or not .

Aahana : days are passing Priya and in this way we won't be able to find anyone

Priya: There are more candidates mam .I am sure we can find someone.

Aahana : Hopefully. I think let's end it here today. We will audition remaining tomorrow. It's getting late and you should go home now .

Priya: Sure mam.

They both returned back to their houses. Priya was on the terrace .She was very worried about everything.

Kk came there.

Kk : Hey.

Priya : Hi.where is tasu?

Kk: She went to her aunt's house.

Priya : Oh

Kk : You ok?

Priya : I am not actually. We just don't have much time left and we are not being able to find the candidate to replace rocky.

Kk : You have been taking audition, I am sure you guys will find one.

Priya : I found one but he is under his shell and...

Kk : Not again Priya..

Priya : Why??

Kk : Priya you know the reason.. I told you..I am not experienced and I won't be able to match ..

Priya : kk please just one audition..just one.. I promise won't force anything..but just think once .. The guy like rocky would be part of this project and unfortunately teju will leave... just now she has been trying to overcome from whatever happened..and this will ...you know what I mean right?? Look I believe in you ,don't you trust yourself?? Just give yourself a chance ..I am sure you will do great please.

Kk (pov): Priya is right why can't I trust myself..I should give it a try atleast .. I can and I will do this..

Priya : What are you thinking??

Kk : Umm nothing..actually I ..

Priya : I know I know you won't agree.. fine .. I can do nothing now.. I am leaving now good night.

Priya started walking away without completely listening to kk...

Kk : Hey Priya..you can leave but just tell me the audition timing for tomorrow before you leave..

Priya turned towards kk..

Priya : Did I just heard something...

Kk : Yup atleast I can give it a try as you said..

Priya ran towards kk and hugged him..

Priya : Oh.. I am soo happy karan..I am sooo happy . You will nailed it karan for sure..

Kk : Haha..

They broke the hug.

Priya : So here is the schedule......

Priya briefed about the audition timing and other details to him..

Priya : This is it..don't forget to be on time and..

Kk : Ok baba I got it ..I will be on time and will give the audition..

Priya : Ok now I will go ..Good luck ..I will see you tomorrow...

Kk : Ok goodnight..

They both went to their homes. Kk told about his decision to give audition for the lead role. His family was happy with hid decision. Specially his sister.