PART NINETEEN: UNWELL GRANNY

Priya : Teju ....I......I ......I need to go ...I need to go ............................

Teju : Whats wrong priya..please don't panick..please tell me whose call was that ? calm down priya ...please...

Priya :Teju granny ...grann..nnyyy. she is ....teju ... I ....

Teju : Granny ...what happened to her .. Is she fine ?

Priya : No she is not well.....I ...need to go there ..I ... she needs me teju..she needs me....

Teju tried to calm down priya but priya was panicking more and more .. Having no option left teju took called kk .

Teju[in call]: Hello karan ..karan

KK : Teju...

Teju : Please come to my room ..please .. priya ..priya..please come fast ..

KK : OK calm down calm down .. I am coming ..

KK ran towards teju's room . When he went inside as soon as teju opened door ,he was shocked watching priya crying ...

KK : Pri whats wrong ??

Priya hugged karan tightly .

priya : karan granny is not well.. Arav[pri's cousin] called . They took her hospital ..

Teju : Then you should go back pri..

kk: Ya lets go I will go wih you ..

Priya : No ....we can't ..tomorrow is event and media will be there ..Its a big day .. we can't leave ..

Teju : Just shut up priya .. Event is not important now ... you should go ..don't worry about the event now ..

KK : Yes and I will go with you ...

Priya : no ..

kk : What no..

Teju and kk tried to convince priya but she was not ready ..Finally she agreed to go but without kk .

kk : But why can't I ?

Priya : Its a big event media will be there ..You should be there ..

KK : and how will you go ??\

Priya : I will book cab ...

Teju : No you won't .. Ajmal bhai have arrived .. I will ask him to take you .. You will not travel alone ..

Priya: But you might need your car ..

Teju : I don't .. here is crew ...I can manage .. wait I will call ajmal bhai.. You go and pack your stuff and get ready to go ..

Priya : Thanx..

Then kk and priya left towards priya's room .

Priya : KK ..please be extra careful ..I am scared for teju ..rocky is here .. He might do anything in the event tomorrow ...

KK : I will be more careful ....don't worry about things here .. just take care of granny and do call me if you need anything ok ?

priya : Ok

They went down. Ajmal bhai was waiting and teju was also there .

Teju : So ready ?

Priya : Ya .. listen don't do anything .. please be careful and take care of yourself ...

Teju : I will ..don't worry .. Please call me if you need anything ..and please keep on updating about granny's health ok

priya : Ok

Then priya left .

Teju : Bappa please make granny fit and fine .. Priya is soo worried please help her and her granny....

KK kept on looking at her ..

Teju : What??

KK: nothing .. you are different ..

Teju : Huh??

KK : I think we should go and sleep ..its already late ..

Teju : Ya ..we should ..bye good night....

Next day , evryone got up . Tasu was choosing her dress for the event and she was confused .

Tasu : I think I will ask pri ..she will help me ..

Tasu called priya ,but she was not picking it up .

One of the crew member: Natasha what are you doing ? Lets go for breakfast .we have works pending after that .. come ..

Tasu : I was just calling priya .She is not picking up ..

One of the crew member: oh priya mam.. she is not here..

Tasu : Not here ??

One of the crew member: You don't know .. Her grandmom wasn't well ..so she left yesterday night ...Teju mam's drive ajmal bhai ..He drove her I guess. She just informed me to take care of some pending work before event ..

Tasu : What?

One of the crew member: See i have too much work pending you please come

Tasu : You get going I will join in a while ..

Tasu[pov] : Pri didn't even informed me.. Granny is not well and she went without telling me. She told tejasswi and tejasswi even arranged eveything for her ..But she didn't even call or messaged me ..

Tasu then came for breakfast . KK saw her lost somewhere ..

KK: Tasu ...tasu ..

Tasu : Ya ...karan ..

KK : Where are you lost ?

Tasu : Nothing ..just thinking about pri and granny .. I heard she left since granny is not well but she didn't even call or messaged me .. I am her friend but I don't know anything ..Other people are getting closer than me ..

KK : Rubbish .. she went in very rush ..she was soo worried .. so she might have forgot ...but you know you are important .. You are important to pri and to me .. you are special ..very special ..

Tasu : So you were there when she left..

KK : Ya me and teju ...

Tasu[low voice] : Teju ....

kk: Did you say anything ?

Tasu : No .. I am hungry ..lets go for breakfast .

Everyone had their breakfast . Short clips were shot and then they started getting ready for event .

Tasu [pov] : Pri is getting distanced .. kk as well .. Now I don't want to delay . Today after party I will tell everything to karan . I can't afford to loose him .. My feeling is growing and its high time to express it to karan ..my sunny ... I will express today .. I am sure kk also feels for me .. I was waiting for the day he will actually confess to me but now I can't wait ... since my childhood I have only loved you sunny and now you will be mine only mine .. we will be together .. I love you sunny and I will tell you this today .. I will make it special for us .. I promise ...

KK [pov] : I hope this rocky won't interefere again. I need to be careful at party . He will defiately do something in the party . He is here and I am not getting godd vibe . I have to protect teju as I have promised pri .. I can't let anything happen to her and I won't ....

Teju[pov] : So Mr. kundrra ,you think I can't look like sanaya.. Just wait and watch Mr. kundraa I am going to prove you wrong today .. I will tell what I can do .. what does he think of himself ? You can't ..you won't fit .. blah blah .. I will show him what I am ....

************************************

HELLO LOVELY READERS SO HERE IS ANOTHER PART OF THE STORY.. HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT...

SO HOW WILL TASU CONFESS? WILL KK ACCEPT IT?? WHAT IS TEJU PLANNING??? HOW WILL THE PARTY BE ???? WILL ROCKY DO SOMETHING IN PARTY????? LET'S FIND OUT IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS TILL THEN KEEP SUPPORTING ❤

THANK YOU FOR THE LIKES AND COMMENTS..PLEASE KEEP ON SHOWERING MORE....