PART SIXTEEN: OUTDOOR SHOOT

After event and the poster was announced, there was mixed reaction . Teju's fan were happy for her new project but were unsure if the new actor could match up the star like teju . On the other side some girls were becoming fan of kk's look. KK was getting immense love and support .

On the shoot ,teju and kk were giving their shot just then they were informed that they will have to go out of town for the shot . Few scenes were to be shot there and the place was cold . They all were leaving the same day ,since they wanted to wrap up everything soon and the wheather of location will be getting difficult for shoot as per report .

Everyone were asked to leave for the location . Only teju, karan and few other crew member were left as they still were shooting .

Priya: Teju , I will have to leave now as I have to see some arrangement over there .

Teju : Ok ..

Priya : I didn't want you go alone but .

Teju : I do understand priya . You go I will be there.. Ajmal bhai will be there so no worries .

Priya : Ok .. please take care ..

Teju : Ok now go

KK : You leaving now priya ?

Priya : yes .. I have to see some arrangement over there so I am leaving early .

KK : And tasu ?

Priya : She will come along with team.

KK : Ok .

Priya : Are you thinking of driving your bike ? If so forget it. Its cold and road is not good .Plus its going to be late wrapping up things here and you even need to go home ..so no bike .

KK: Yaar pri .. I can handle

Priya : No... Crew vehicle will leave earlier so you guys won't complete shoot till then .. Teju is it ok if he and you travel together ? In that case I will also be relief

Teju : Of course . Why would I have any problem . we are going to same place so we can go together

kk : It fine teju I can ..

Teju : I guess he has problem priya not me

priya : karan .........

kk: ok fine ..but I have to go home take my things .. I have asked mom to pack ..

Teju : No problem . we can go to your house take your things and then go my house take my things and go to the location . Ajmal bhai will drive ..

KK : Ok .

Priya : Great.. So now I can leave ...

kk/teju : bye ..

Priya left . After kk and teju finished their shots they went to kk's house . KK's family were happy to meet teju again . They were getting late so they didn't stay longer and left for teju's house . Teju took her packed suitcase and they were about to leave but Ajmal bhai came running.

Teju : What wrong bhai ? You look worried

Ajmal bhai: Teju mam ..my mother she is not feeling well . We will have to take her to hospital but I have to drive you to ....

Teju : Are you serious bhai .. your mother is ill you need to be with her .don't worry I will manage ..just go to hospital .. and please tell me if you need anything .

Ajmal bhai : But how will you go mam ?

KK : I will drive .. don't worry I have my license and I am very good at driving ..

Teju : Are you sure karan . We can book car ..

KK : I can no worries .

Teju : Ok .Problem solved bhai now please go

Ajmal bhai thanked teju and kk and went to hospital . KK and teju bid good bye to DJ and left .

Teju : I am sorry karan .You had to drive . You must be tired and ..

KK : Its fine teju ... Its just the matter of few hour .. We have off tomorrow so I can rest .. don't worry .

Teju : Thanks ..

KK : No problem .

They were driving but it was alredy very late . The wheather was changing . On the way it started raining heavily .

kk: Oh god its raining soo heavily

teju : and lighting and thunderstrom ...

KK : Are you scared of....

Teju : very scared of lighting and thunderstrom .. My mom dad they passed away in accident and that day also it was dark and it was raining ..

kk : Hey its ok. We wil reach hotel soon ok ..and I am here ..

Teju : Hmm

KK was driving but soon they reached to a point where there was a queue of vehicles. A cop came and knock their window.

KK : Officer whats wrong here ?

Cop : Sir the road is blocked due to heavy rainfall . You can't go any futher .

Teju : But we have to reach somewhere soon . Is there any alternative way ?

Cop : I am afraid not . This way will be opened only tomorrow. Hmm there is one way from the jungle but this would be risky to travel from there this late night . I suggest you to travel at day time tomorrow from there ,if incase this road is still blocked .

kk : Ok thank you officer ..

Cop : No problem .. But sir you will have to go fast and book a place to stay . There are not many hotels here and those hotels will also be full soon as the road is blocked . You will also have to walk from here ...

kk : Ok

Cop left . Karan looked at teju . She was now soo worried. Their phone network was also not working to call anyone for help .

On the other hand team had reached to the hotel . Priya was already there and she was trying teju's and kk's call but it wasn't reachable . Tasu saw that and came to priya .

Tasu : What wrong ?you look worried and whom are you calling ?

Priya : Teju and kk . They haven't reached . The wheather is like this and their phone is not reachable ..I am worried . Thank god they are together atleast.

Tasu : What they are together ? Why are they travelling together ? I mean ..

Priya : What do you mean? why can't they travel together. I asked them to ..God I just hope they are fine .. I am worried about them and here you cared about them travelling together come on Tasu what is wrong with you ..

Tasu : Of course I care about that ...

Priya : You know what just leave it ..

Priya then left and tasu was all alone standing there .

Tasu (Pov): They are together but why ?? why would kk agree to come with teju . No no I can't let anything happend between them . I love karan since childhood .. He is mine ..Just mine .. He will love me .. will no he alredy loves me .. I am the one for him and he is the one for me .. No one can come between us .. I can't let that happen ...

****************************************

HELLO LOVELY READERS SO HERE IS ANOTHER PART OF THE STORY...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHOW SOME SUPPORT THROUGH YOUR COMMENTS.....

SO TASU IS IN LOVE WITH KK ...IS KK ALSO IN LOVE WITH TASU??? BAD WEATHER.. BLOCKED ROAD ..HOW WILL TEJU AND KK OVERCOME THIS ?? WHAT WILL TASU DO NEXT?? LET'S FIND OUT IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS TILL THEN KEEP SUPPORTING