PART NINE: FIRST DAY SHOOT

Next day karan woke up early since it was a big day for him . His career is taking new turn . He was excited and nervous as well. On the other hand teju also got up early as she is also starting her work after such a long gap. Whatever happened was still bothering her but she was ready to go with the flow .

In kk's house

KK : Mommmm.....Mom.....mommaaaaaa.......

kk's mom : what? why are you shouting ?

KK : Mom I can't find my T-shirts and i can't find my wallet as well .. and mom...

kk's mom : Calm down sunny ...why being panick?

kk : Mom I am not ..i just couldn't find my things and ......

kavya : And I am getting nervous

kk : Not at all . I am not at all nervous .

priya and tasu entered

Priya : Ya ya we can clearly see that Mr. kk is not at all nervous ......

Tasu : hmm our dear sunny is not nervous .....

KK: Tasu ......

Tasu: Uff sorry ....I know only family can call you sunny

Priya : And your special one ...

Tasu (pov) : I know I don't have right to call you sunny...but soon I will be that special one who will call you sunny with full rights..Soon sunny very soon..

Kk 's mom : Ok..now go and look in your room everything is there. Go get ready and come for the breakfast..Come Priya tasu you guys also join us for breakfast.

Priya : It ok aunty already did my breakfast with granny..

Tasu : Me too. Actually I have to reach a bit early today so I will leave now.. bye pri..I will catch you later ... bye kavya bye aunty...

Everyone: Bye

Then kk got ready and came out for breakfast .

Kk : Where is tasu?

Priya : She left ..

Kk : Ok .you coming with me right?

Priya : yup.

They had breakfast and kk left for shoot along with Priya.

On the other hand after waking up teju also got ready . She was happy but nervous and scared at the same time . Whatever had happened in past few days werenot easy to be forgotten. She was ready for her new step but what if past drags her down ? What if she won't be able to handle herself ? All these thoughts were there in her mind .

In breakfast table as well she was a bit lost Dj and aahana tried to convince her that she will be comfortable

Aahana: Teju, I know you are nervous but trust me baby i will be there ,priya will be there and your co-actor as well. He is not like rocky .I am sure it will be great .

Dj : Yes baby whatever will happen will happen for good . Don't worry

They had breakfast and teju left for the shoot and aahana had some meeting so she had to attend that .

At the shoot location ,kk and priya reached there at first

Priya : Ok you should go and meet director . And ya I forget to ask you something did you find your manager. Some one who can handle you know everything ?

kk : Ya for that I have talked with Omi . Firstly I want to know the overall processor and will call him .

[ Omi: Friend of kk who is willing to manage kk 's schedule . He had experience on working for event management ]

Priya : Oh thats great.

[Note : I am not sure how the team members are handled or how actor have their hair stylist ,designer or other team so what I am writing might be wrong .Please feel free to correct me if any one have idea on this ]

KK : Ok I will be meeting other team . See you soon pri

Priya : Ya lets have lunch together . You ,me and tasu ?

KK : Ok

KK then went to meet director and other faculty . He was briefed about the processors and he was given a vanity and team member. He was excited for everything . After discussing everything kk informed Omi to join him and omi also agreed .

Teju also reached there . She was feel weird so she called priya and ask her to come in parking .

Priya : Hey teju

Teju : Hi

Priya : Whats wrong? Are you ok ?

Teju : Honestly I don't know priya . I am feeling scared . You know everything that had happened...and I .............

Priya : And you what ?? It wasn't your fault so stop getting scared . Weall are here for you . just trust us ok .....come lets go . Shoot will start . you should get ready and before that ever cast has short discussion . Ice breaking session you ca call it .

Teju : Hmm ok lets go .

Priya got call so she asked teju to carry on and she will join after ending the call . Teju start walking towards meeting room.

In meeting room boney uncle and kk were talking .

Uncle : Ok karan I will get the some paper ready and we will have a scene discussion for today. Just a minute I will be back soon.

KK : Sure Sir

Uncle left the room and now KK was all alone there . Teju walked inside . Hearing the heel's sound kk stood up and look towards her. There was a eye lock between teju and kk . Both were looking at each other .

KK (Pov) : Gosh she is looking soo beautiful. The innocency in her eyes ....

Teju(pov): Stop looking at him like that teju ....

kk : Hi ... tejasswi . I am Karan ..Karan Kundrra ..Your new co-actor ..

Teju : Hi ...FYI I already know that you have been selected as new lead Mr. Kundrra

kk : Hmm .... I was just trying to introduce as we are working together in this ..just wanted to make atmosphere comfortable ...breaking the ice you see..

Teju : No need to .. we are just working collegues not friends and I don't think we need each other's details. Anyway where are others?

Soon then boney uncle and other joined . kk couldn't continue . He found her a bit mean though.

Teju was not sure what to do . She knew kk was the one who saved her . She knew kk was priya's friend and she shouldn't have doubts on him but somehow she wasn't able to trust .. From whatever happened she wasn't just ready to let anyone in into her circle . Its gonna take some time for sure .

**************************************

HELLO LOVELY READERS. ITS ME WITH ANOTHER UPDATE. HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT.

SO TEJU IS BEHAVING WEIRD. HOW WILL KK BREAK THE WALL. WILL THEY EVER GELL UP ? WILL TEJU EVER TRUST AND LET KK IN INTO HER CIRCLE?? LETS FIND OUT IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS TILL THEN KEEP SUPPORTING ❤❤