PART THIRTEEN: HE LIKES HER

Few days passed . Teju was much better now . Aahana was back from as well . Teju didn't want to take long break so she decided to go for shoot today . She called her team including priya . On the other hand kk and other actors were still shooting their parts . He used to miss her presence in the set . Tasu was still a bit angry with both priya and kk . But she was getting better .

Priya [Call] : Hello karan ..

KK : Yes pri

Priya : Can we go to set together today ?

KK : You have work today ??

Priya : Teju is rejoining today and I am late so please lets go together . Tasu is also gone ..

KK : What ?? She is coming ?? But is she fine ?

Priya : She said she is good ..

KK : Ok be ready ...let go together ...

Priya : Cool

KK and priya left for set and teju also ..Teju reached set and started getting ready in her vanity .

Priya : Sorry sorry ..... I was late ..

Teju : Its ok priya .. no worries .

Priya : Are you fine ?? How is your leg ??

Teju : I am fine ...Just sit priya .. calm down first ..

Priya : No teju later have one important meeting ... I am late for that .. thank god kk dropped me otherwise I could have never reach on time today .. I will see you after meeting.. You just don't stress and please be careful ok ..

Teju : Ok mam.. anything else ?

Priya : Teju.............

Teju : Priya................

Priya : I am serious...

Teju : I am fine priya .. I promise I will be careful ...

Priya : Ok then I got to go

Teju : Hmm ... Priya ,where is karan ? In his vanity ??

Priya : Ya ...why ??

Teju : Nothing .. I just wanted to talk ..

Priya : Its ok .. he must be in his vanity ..Should I call him and ask to come here ?

Teju : No I will go myself ..Thanks

Priya : Ok ..So I will go now then ...

Teju : Ok

Teju then got ready and today her look was simple . She was wearing simple red suit with white salwar and white shawl. She was looking soo preety . After getting ready she walked towards kk's vanity . She knocked vanity door .

KK : Who is there ?

Teju : Karan are you there ?? Its me Tejasswi ..can we talk ?

KK opened the door and when he saw her ,he was mesmerized .

Teju : Hi karan ..I hope I am not disturbing you ..

Kk : No no not at all .. Please come in ..

Teju entered and saw that his team were there .

Teju : Hello everyone

Omi and other were shocked seeing her in kks vanity . They also greeted her .

KK : Come sit ...

Teju : Actually I wanted to talk with you karan ..If you are available ...

Omi understood that she wanted to talk in private so he asked other team member to leave and he also left . Now only teju and karan were there in vanity . Teju sat in the couch.