1🫶🏾

Atlanta📍December 17,2022

Ja'zaiyah POV:
"Bye Hoe! Ima see you tomorrow", Zari said as she got out my car headed to her front door. We just came from Aura Lounge. We was lit as hell but left a lil early because Zari almost got into a fight. That hoe stay tryna fight, anyways I'm otw home because I'm tired asl.

30 minutes later..
Ion know why but I feel like something is off maybe I'm just sleepy. I go to unlock my front door but it already cracked opened so I step back, grab my phone from my back pocket and my Glock from my purse ( you a bitch gotta stay ready) I open the door some more to see my house a complete mess, MAN WTF! who the been in my shit bru! I go to my room it's trashed, I unlock my phone to FaceTime the group
*calls group* "y'all somebody broke into my shit man" Zaiyah says. " WHAT TF YOU MEAN BITCH" zoie says rolling his neck.
"Bitch you lying like hell zaiyah lemme see" Sevyn says. "FLIP THE CAMERA HOE!" Zari and India says zaiyah flips the camera and they all gasped. "WTF!" Zari and Sevyn says. "I KNO YOU FUCKING LYIN BITCH" zoie and indi says. "Girl pack some clothes and come over me and Sevyn's house" India says Ja'zaiyah flips the camera back to her saying "okay I'm otw" zaiyah hangs up tossing her phone the bed going to the closet. When shes done, she goes in the living room to get her keys. She takes a deep breath and walks out the door.

At Indi & Sevyn's house

Ja'zaiyah knocks on their door waiting for one of them to open it

Ja'zaiyah knocks on their door waiting for one of them to open it. I'm coming hoe! Sevyn says on the other side, Sevyn opens the door wide enough. Blu walks in going straight to the room she had here, she drop he bag and goes to the bathroom to do her nightly routine.

East POV:
*BANG* stupid ass nigga, Von says, as he put two bullets in one of our worker's head. "Mannn that nigga really tried to play me like I'm stupid.. he gon say he put damn 25K in his damn saving's. NIGGA you crackhead ass stole 25k and brought dope dumbass nigga" Von says to Top and Durk as they laughed at his ass. "Man you a foo folks" durk said. Say call the cleaning crew and let's go, East said with a bit of an attitude. Nigga wth wrong with you? Von asked as they walked out the house. "That nigga just need some pussy that's all" durk said. Shut tf up nigga, I'm tired asl and y'all wanna stand around. I'm taking my black ass home man. I got in the car making my way home because tomorrow is a big day.

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE!!!!
How do you guys like it so far??
Do y'all want longer chapters??
ADD ME TO UR LIBRARY🙃🫶🏾

~coya🫣🫶🏾