22🫶🏾

Omniscient

Pulling the covers off a sleeping azari. Von slide her shorts down her leg and tossed them on the floor. Dragging his fingers down her stomach towards her wet center.

He gently spreads her lips to showcase her light brown clitoris. Licking his lips, began to rub it with his thumb.

Slightly moving her hips and moaning. Azari stayed asleep. Leaning down, von latched on to her clit and began to suck on it.

Moving both hands to her breast, mildly squeezed them. Stirring in her sleep azari started to realize she wasn't dreaming. Opening her eyes she looked down to see von already looking up at her.

Fuck daddy, right there, she said as she sat up on her left elbow. Putting her legs in the air, her right hand found it's way to his locs.

Von lightly groaned at the feeling of his locs being pulled. The vibrations of his hum was sent to her clit and made her slightly jump in pleasure.

Omg von!! Don't stop daddy I'm gonna cum!! Ouu fuck! Von left thumb lightly massaged her second hole as he continued to suck and finger fuck her pussy.

Von stuck his tongue out lick on her clit in a circle. Stop fucking pushing me and take it mama, he said while grabbing her head that tried pushing him away.

Baby I'm cumming! Azari as she begins to squirt in his mouth. Mmm keep going till I tell you to stop, von continue to rub her as she continues to squirt. Good girl azari. Keep going baby don't fucking stop.

Pulling her up by her neck, they kissed sloppily. Azari lightly panted as she tried to catch her breath. Mhm yo slut ass liked that shit don't you?

Good morning baby, he said kissing her cheek. Picking her up, he walked to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet while he started their shower.

East Atlanta📍

Omniscient

The gang sat and talked about the folk who owed money. Say did that nigga from downtown by the MLK house ever pay up, kd asked.

Hell nah they nigga talmbout "y'all ain't got no payment plan young buck", Durk replied mocking the old crackhead.

Yup, I'm killing his ass later on tonight. Y'all know it's a crackhead around here giving out bum bumps. The nigga walk up to folks, lick his finger and drag it cross folks lip. Then do the dash.

The all laughed at once when the yall through about who it was. Mann Mr. Brown ass is hell, last week that nigga came up to me with the ass cut out his shorts and one boot on with some ashy ass knee caps, kentrell said shaking his head at the thought.

Y'all I'm hungry. Y'all hungry? Ja'zaiyah said while massaging East's scalp. Hell yeah, can you cook for us please. Mmcht, y'all ass always want my wife to cook like she married to you niggas, east said side eyeing the crew.

3 hours later..

Unknown location📍

I need some info on these bitches bruh, Asian said while looking at Demario. Say shawty I just told yo ass, nobody ain't said a word. Well nigga know something by later on today. Aii bet, with that Demario left to his car. Grabbing his phone he texted east and the boys telling them to meet him at the five.

Wassup folks? You got our ass here at 2 in the damn morning. What's wrong, a sleepy von said.

That bitch Asian tryna on y'all's girls and you all, but mostly the girls. She literally has folks outside rn as we speak. One by the stop sign and two parked in driveways.