3🫶🏾

Ja'zaiyah POV:

At the block party📍

They say they don't fuck with' me
But I say they can't fuck with' me (on gang)
Just like the air, I'm everywhere
How you say it's up with' me? (Huh?)
Them bitches should've stayed down
They could've been up wit' me (too bad)
But all they doin' is talkin' down
'Cause they can't get up wit' me (lame ass)

We y'all screamed. I bent over grabbing my ankles while throwing my ass in a circle. "AYE THROW THAT SHI TWIN" zoie said clapping his hands. Getting up grabbing the blunt and casamigos, taking a hit and shot. "Bitch you gettin' lit asl" Sev said laughing. I smiled, while looking around this on fine ass nigga caught my eye. He was tall, brown-skinned, dark brown eyes, thick ass eyebrows and a patchy beard with a mean ass mug on his face. Chile my knees almost gave out. We kept eye contact for a hot minute, when I finally broke it the girls were already looking at me with a smirk. "Girl, was y'all just eye fucking", Azari said. I don't know what you're talking about, I simply just glanced at him. "BITCHHHHH thats Easton, ONE OF THE KING PINS OF BLACK MAFIA HOE! Bitch get that dick BITCH!" Zoie said sticking his tongue out while pointing his finger in the air. "Anyways", I said while rolling my eyes. 'Freak In You' started blasting through the speakers and everyone got excited.

Room full of beautiful women but I want one
Room full of women and they notice me
Now all they wanna listen to is Jodeci (ooh)
Freak in you (freak in you)
Is there a freak in you? (Freak in you)

East POV:
The party is lit everyone is having a good time. The crowd started getting lit when 'freak in you" start playing, but I was still looking at shawty that had my eye for a hot minute. She was beautiful; tall, brown-skinned, plump lips, her skin was flawless, she was beautiful. I'm really contemplating on if I should go up to her or just enjoy the rest of my night. "Fuck it, ima' go say something" I said to myself while leaving my section. "Aye folks where you going?",Durk said. 'Im finna go talk to somebody really quick.' "Shid me to, you seen that light skin girl over there with the big lips? Shorty bad asl" durk said. I'm finna go to talk to her friend, I replied. We walked over there to where they were, but shorty wasn't there. Aye, where y'all friend with the black curly hair go? "In her skin", zoie said rolling his neck? "Why?" Sev and Azari said. I just wanna talk to her, I said looking around for her, I spotted her over at the drink table talk to some ugly ass nigga. She looked uncomfortable asl. I walked over there. Say boy, wtf you doing? "Nothing this bitch ain't tryna give me no pussy so I guess— before he could finish my fist was friends with his face. "Bitch ass nigga!!" I said as I stomped his ass til he was unconscious. The crew running when they seen it was me who was fighting. Say nigga you Ight? Top said. Hell yeah I'm straight, take he ass to the trap. I told the security. What the hell you fight him fa', Asian asked. Dumb ass nigga was talking out his neck, I said shrugging my shoulders. Looked back to see if she was still there, but she was gone. SHIT! Where tf she go!? I said looking around for her but I didn't see her. "Who nigga?" Von said. The shorty that caught his eye, durk said. What she look like Asian asked. She had on a army green jacket with some camo pants and black curly hair. Oh she left when y'all was fighting, Asian said. "Damn!! SAY YALL GOTTA GO!! TBE BLICK PARTY IS OVER WITH!!" I said going upstairs..

Avari POV:

Chileee when all hell broke loose we dipped the hell out. This Atlanta baby soon as folks start fighting guns start popping, and who was finna get shot not we. But anyways we otw to wing stop because we hungry asl, and zaiyah drunk off her ass talking about ole dude that was beating that ugly nigga ass. "His ass is soooooo fine and I would have his kids with noooooo problem!! I'll arch my back any time for his fine ass",She said.

45 mins later
At Sev & Indi's house📍

Omniscient POV:

After going to wing stop, the crew went back to the house, did their nightly routine and watched a movie and went to sleep..

How y'all liking this book?

Mind you this is my first book I would like if you all interact more..

Should I make Easton and Ja'zaiyah fuck buddie then a couple or just friends??

How old are you all?

Make sure to ✨vote and comment✨

December 20, 2022
~coya🙃🫶🏾