8🫶🏾 pt.2

Earlier in the day

Durk POV:

Man, so after this morning and seeing India beat Asian ass. I been feeling her even more. I'm carving ha' ass rn as we speak. We're currently at the beach and she looking like she ready to be a wife and mother, I know it early asl but I gotta lock ha' as down before it's to late.

Say ma c'mere. "Yes durk, she said looking me. Can we go on a walk real quick and talk please, I asked. "Yea sure just lemme get my phone." "Is everything okay?", she asked. Yea I just gotta get some shi off my chest, it's not bad. So get that look off ya' face ma. Aii so look, I know we just started talk to each other and all but I'm feeling you. Like heavy, and I wanna make you mine. I love the way you carry yourself. I love the way you talk. I love the way do things, I love the that pussy taste too, I said looking over at her with a smirk. "Boy shut up", she said laughing a little. You been mine since the day we first met, which was at the block party. I can really see you in my future ma'. I see you being my wife and the mother of my kids. I'm saying this because I know I haven't really been vocal about how I feel about you, and I know you were probably thinking I wasn't feeling or just using you but I'm not ma I swear on Nuski's grave. She stop and looked me in the eye for a min and then poked her lip. Indi don't cry ma', hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. Come let's go back before they think we got Kidnapped.

Back with the gang..

OMG Where were you guys. I was worried sick, I thought you guys got kidnapped, KD said being dramatic. Nigga stfu, Top said. Nigga we just went for a walk, I said. "Y'all went to go fuck didn't y'all", KD said giving us a stank face. No nigga we just went on a walk dumbass damn. Aii well me and indi going back to the villa, with that we left.

Back at the villa..

Asian POV:

Say, I need y'all to end these hoes She tried to kill me, I said over the phone. I'm heated asl, don't no bitch put they hands on me and think they not gon get touched. Bitch got me bent. All them hoe getting touched. That's on my niece. These hoes opps now and they niggas, including von bitch ass. That nigga think he can break up with me and shit be sweet, he got other thing coming got my fucked up. They don't know what they got coming fa' them.

Von's POV:

That hoe Asian got ta' go, I already booked her a flight back home early so she could have ha shit out my house. I'm so tried if that wisdom tooth body built bitch. And she embarrassing asl. That's why sis beat ha' ass. She probably going crazy back at the villa because I called her told her, she gotta leave by the time we get back, because Ian really feeling ha' nomo. Azari really been having my eye. She thick asl and she got her own motion. Well, we finna go back to the villa just in case shi pop off again with wisdom tooth and indi.

At the villa📍

Ja'zaiyah POV:

Chilee after this morning we all need a drink. Asian got the mario coins knocked out her ass. It was very embarrassing because she really had a lot to say. Anyways the house is quite asl, and tension between Asian and the gang is WOW. I feel Asian gon do some snake ass shi, we gon have to get her before she get us. I'm not finna get killed by a wisdom tooth. Since von broke up with her she been saying some slick shi like, y'all gon regret jumping me. What I'm tryna figure out is when did anyone jump her.. that is going crazy. We suppose to be going to a club here but ion know we might not because of the situation, and Asian ass not tryna leave. She did put her money in the trip to but sis gotta go she just drama at this point because she didn't even have a reason to fight von. That hoe said she had a dream that he broke up with her and got with some other bitch, chileee he ended up turning that dream into reality. Now look at her single and beat the fuck up. Ima finna go see what East and Top doing because these niggas loud asl.

East POV:

NIGGA HELL NAH YOU COULD DO THAT!! "yes tf I can bitch", top said laughing. Nigga, you cheating like hell ole hoe ahh nigga, how tf you gon put a draw 4 on top of a draw 2 nigga. That's not how it go, you can only put down a another draw 4 dumbass. Black folks can't do shi right, I said shaking my head. Nigga you just don't wanna pull that many cards so you making up rules and shi, top said getting up. Wtf y'all arguing about up here, Ja'zaiyah said coming upstairs. Mane this nigga don't want draw six card, saying I can't put a draw 4 on a draw 2, top said. Ummmm nigga you can't do that dumb ass shi boy, she said laughing. Mane here yo ass go tryna side with him because you want some dick n shi. Nigga don't try me like that, it's never that. It's just you can't do that nigga not ever the black way. "Anyways ima go get ready because we still going to the club tonight , we don't give two shits bout Asian wisdom tooth built ass", Top said going to his room. "That nigga get on my nerves", zaiyah said sit on the floor. Say Ja'zaiyah you tryna roll up? Negro go get ready so we can go all at once, she said pushing me to my room. Aii, but I'm rolling up as soon as I get done,I said shutting the door.

~coya🙃🫶🏾