10🫶🏾

The next day:

Back at the club📍

Ja'zaiyah POV:

This bitch ass nigga really thought his ass was gon get away with this shi, on king Dave im killing this nigga when we catch him, Von said punching a hole in wall.

That nigga went off the grid. The tracker can't even pick up a signal, like what type shi is this man. Now we gotta start war. That was a lot of money, I be damned if they don't get that shi back. East has been sitting in the same spot for an hour looking like he was finna paint the streets red.

East, you ok?, I asked walking over to him. " I finna paint this damn country red. Ima make his damn ancestors feel this shit, this nigga tryna play with my money". He looked up at me and I froze.

His eyes were dark asl, like his was a different person. This nigga looked like the damn devil.

"Say y'all I find the nigga", top said with a smirk. I walked over to the computer seeing that this nigga Mario was in Dubai. THIS NIGGA IN DUBAI YALL, I said loudly.

Azari POV:

WHAT THE FUCK THIS NIGGA DOING IN DUBAI. I'm irritated asl because why tf this nigga got us going all around the world, like nigga if you knew you didn't have the shi you should've just said that and we would've killed him then.

"Well it looks like we're going to Dubai y'all let's go back to the villa so we pack and head to the airport, I already booked the flight to Dubai", India said looking up from her phone. "Damn yo ass was ready huh", Zoie said.

The next day:

Ja'zaiyah POV:

We finally made it to Dubai, the longest flight of MY ENTIRE LIFE. Ima kill this nigga myself. A whole entire day on a plane is-outrageous. Man this nigga made us get on a plane for 24 hours!! KD yelled. Nigga stfu before I kill yo stupid ass mane, Top said. Let's just check into the hotel and get some rest, East said hugging me from behind. I look over to see Azari smirking and Sevyn giggling.

At the hotel📍
East POV:

I'm tired asl man, this nigga really thought shit was sweet. This nigga dying slowly, I said laying next to Zai.

Mamas, you okay? Yea I'm just tired asl, ima kill that nigga my damn self because what the fuck type shit is this Mann, she said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Ja'zaiyah where tf is yo damn shorts, i asked feeling her laced panties. "I took them off I wasn't comfortable in them nigga damn". "Betta be glad Ian completely naked and unhand me nigga we ain't never did this before", she said moving my arm.

Mann yo ass still not juh vibin. Ole grumpy ass. Ja'zaiyah I'm feeling yo ass a lot and I know you feeling me too, the way yo ass be looking at me. "Yea but you tryna move toooooo fast my guy. Let's just vibe first and see where that takes us", Ja'zaiyah said.

Yea you right but ion wanna see nobody with you and ion wanna be with nobody that's not you. "Nigga if I'm feeling you im not focused on nobody else but you luv.

I promise you, Ian looking at nobody else east. But please know if I feel you playing with me I will cut you off completely and make yo ass hate me for the rest of your life", she said smiling sweetly. Zai you crazy asl ma.

Yea I know that, my parents tell me that every time we talk. Go to sleep so we can find this nigga tomorrow, she said pulling me to laying on her chest while she played in my hair. Zaiyah if you want some head just say that, I said kissing under her belly botton. She continued to massage my scalp. I kissed from her belly button to her neck. Mama stop fucking playing and tell me what you want ma, I whispered in her ear while my finger traced..

India POV:

Ughhh I feel sick ass tf man, I heard azari say. Mhmm yo ass probably pregnant, you and von been fuckin' fucking. I heard y'all ass when we first got to Cancun. "Uhh dayvon" "baby you're so deep" I said mocking Azari's comments. "Bitchhhhh",zo side eyed. "Man y'all in my business.. don't do dat", Azari rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Girlllll allat pouting for what? Anyways, we should all take pregnancy test, just for fun. I mean hey, some of them might come back positive, I said side eyeing everyone. "Ummm quick question y'all", zo said. "Where tf is Ja'zaiyah?" I looked at azari, zo looked at sevyn, Sevyn looked at zoie. "Bitchhhhhh let's go to her and east room to see if they're sleep", zoie said being sneaky. "Bitch what if they fucking", Sevyn said commented. Chile we gon mind our grown ass business.

Omniscient POV:

The girl went upstairs to east and zaiyah, as they got closer they heard moaning. Bitchhhhhhh they in there fuckin' fucking hoe, zo whispered. Let's go back down stair and let them finish them because ion wanna hear this shi, azari said.

"Mmm fuck, I'm finna nut ma", he grunted. "Ima nut in you ma", he grunted gripping her ass.

Fuck cum in me daddy, zaiyah said continuing to bounce while holding ankles. East flipped them over and push her legs to her ears.

"Mhmmm, take this dick mama", east said as he rubbed her clit while thrusting inside her.

"Ouuu fuck east", her legs begin to shake. "Hm? It's too much mama? ". "Yes daddy". "So take that shit Ja'zaiyah", he said pressing down on her stomach. "OH FUCK WAIT",zaiyah screamed. "IM CUMMING DADDY"!! Ja'zaiyah as she tightens around east.

"Cum on your dick zaiyah". "Cum fa daddy". "Show daddy how much you enjoy this dick ma'".

East strokes begin to get sloppy, he put his arms on the side of her head and begin to stock faster while kissing her.

"Fuck mama you finna make me cum ma". "You feeling so fucking good girl". "You look so pretty when you taking this dick ma". "Mmm fuck, can I cum in you ma?" "You wanna have my kids ma?" "Hm, talk to me zaiyah let me know".

"FUCK YES DADDY!!" "Cum in me baby". The throbbing sensation from his dick grow stronger with each stroke.

"Fuckkkk I'm cumming zaiyah". he let out a deep grunt, his strokes slowed down as he released his load into her warm center.

Just when he thought it was over zaiyah pushed him on to the bed, sitting between his legs. Zaiyah took his dick a deep throated it. With every gag his feelings for her grow stronger. He wrapped her ponytail around his hand and pushed down further.

"Mhmmm choke on this dick ma". Fuckkk I'm finna nut in this pretty ass mouth ma. Zaiyah looked up at him and started playing with his balls.

Ouu fuck Ja'zaiyah I'm nuttin' ma. He said as his body stiffened and his toes curled. Ja'zaiyah kept herself down to make sure when she came up she could sallow all of his kids.

I You nasty asl zaiyah, east said sounding sleepy. Mhm, she said cuddling into his arms.

Couple of hours later..

Ja'zaiyah's POV:

Bitch we need to get back to the hotel man I'm sleepy asl, sev said in the backseat. Girl we almost there damn. You been complaining for the longest. ZAIYAH WATCH- was the last thing I heard before blacking out..

Chileeee the gang done traveled to Dubai to kill this nigga

Who's pregnant??

East and Ja'zaiyah done had a luh sexxxx😝

What tf happened? Are the girls ok?? Who died?

~coya🙃🫶🏾
1307 words

January 24,2023