7🫶🏾pt.1

The next day| 10:35 A.M|

𝕛𝕒'𝕫𝕒𝕚𝕪𝕒𝕙 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

So wtm today y'all? We can hit up the mall and go to six flags, shidd something, Top said. Mann hell nah let's take a trip out the country, india suggested. Bett where we going? Bail? Bora bora? Cancun? Puerto Rico? Pick cause ima already booking flights, I said. Ummm we can go to Cancun then Bora bora. "Say nomo", I replied. Aight our flight leaves tonight at 10:30. Oh yea, I have an announcement to make. Oh lawd wtf you did now, sev said. Girl- Ian did shit yet but no this a good announcement, so as most of you guys know my old house was broke into and how I had to go house hunting again and everything. Sooo I approved for the a houseeee, I said jumping in excitement. "YES BITCHHHH", Zoie said twerking. "Ayeeee that's my bitch!! I'm so proud of youuu", Azari said cheering with me.Ok y'all we gotta start packing cause you negros can never be on time fa' shit, sooo disperse and we'll meet up at zoie's apartment since its closes to the airport. "Aii say nomo ling ling, top said". Stfu nigga looking like a crackhead of Atlanta. "Hell nah, dem muthafukas build different fr, fuck is you talmbout nigga, KD commented laughing.

Later on that afternoon:

Zoie's condo:

Azari POV: Yoo bitches, a bad bitch is backkk

Azari POV:
Yoo bitches, a bad bitch is backkk. "Girl stfu with all that damn yelling damn, can't even take a lil nap around yo short ass", zoie said storm off into his room. Hoe don't be mad at me because you ass getting old and gotta take two naps a day before your bedtime. "Chile, wyd y'all arguing about now", Zaiyah said walking in. Nun dis hoe just mad because his old ass tired. Where tf is everyone? Damn black folks can't NEVER BE IN TIME!! "Shut up hoe cause we here, now let's go before we not make it frfr", Indi said coming in with the rest of the gang. We taking the truck or Uber?? "The truck", everyone said. Aight let's gooooo!!

Cancun📍

Von POV:

"Mann that flight was long asl", KD said laying on the ground. "Nigga get tf up embarrassing us in front of these good white people, damn can't take yo slow ass no way", Top said. "Hola mami, como estas amor!!?", KD screamed across the street to a young female. "NIGGA GET IN THE DAMN CAR STUPID", durk said slapping the back of his head. "Why tf y'all cockblocking I'm tryna get some FOREIGN PUSSY MANE damn, always fucking up my moves mane. I can't do shit around y'all asses", KD said storming off to the van. That nigga special asl, I said shaking my head walking over to the van pressing the unlock button. Nigga is you always like this, because I thought gotdamn azari was bad nigga you a different breed hoe, zoie said climbing in. Nigga I'm not embarrassing like that nigga is, he need special help, azari replied. Well damn y'all need to get tf off my bsf head like that hoe, before we fight, Ja'zaiyah said side eyeing them both. CAN WE  JUST GET TO THE VILLA PLEASE, India yelled. Ummm, wtf wrong withchu hoe , zoie and zari asked her. Nothing I'm just sleepy and y'all being loud asl , she rolled her eyes. Girllll BFFR!!!

3 hours later:

Omniscient POV:

SAY YALL!! Where tf we finna eat at!? Kd said spinning around on the floor. Nigga get yo dumbass up, DAMN wtf is wrong with you, top I said with irritation written all over his face. We gon door dash tonight bc we all tired asl, top said.

The next day: 2 PM

Zoie's POV:
I know these hoes ain't in there fightin, bitchhhh Ja'zaiyah come here hoe, I yelled out to her. Nigga what- I know they not in there fightin, she said laughing. Girl- why it sound like she really in there beating his ass. We walked out our room to see wtf was going on, and we see Asian and von fighting like two niggas on the street. OMFG!! VON STOP WTF ARE YOU DOING THATS A FEMALE NIGGA!! I sad as I try to pull them apart. Nahh fuck that she wanna fight like she a nigga then wassup, he said. Yo wtf going out here- Mann not y'all dumbasses at it again, durk said. "Y'all can go back to the states if y'all just gon fight the whole time we out here", India. "Bitch stfu you always got some shit ta' say"Asian said". "Aye one thang about it you not gon talk to her like that bitch we step bout ours", Ja'zaiyah said. "Fuck around and get yo ass beat if you want to hoe", Azari said coming around the corner tying her hair up. "What y'all gon do jump me", Asian stepping up a lil. "Nahh hoe we don't jump bitches we tag team hoes". "Why tf she can't fight fa herself, ole scary ass bitch", Asian said."See nahh hoe I'm far from that, I'll drag yo ass ina heartbeat. Don't never try me like that", India said walking up. "So wassup Asian you tryna get down, or you just running to mouth", India said tilting her head to the side. "Bitch", India said as she swung hitting with a right hook. Bitch lay down hoe, India slung asian by her hair into the mirror. India got on top of her and start beating this hoe like she was Mike Tyson. India grabbed Asian head and started banging it into the floor. Okay India that's enough girl, what you tryna do kill the bitch, I say as I got her off of her. "Lemme go", she said out of breath. Chile, how it go from Asian and von beating each other ass, to Asian getting her ass beat, KD said from the corner eating popcorn. Nigga when tf did you get popcorn, Top asked. "Don't worry about it sweetheart", KD replied. Today already a mess and the day just started, I said shaking my head.

Heyy y'all how's life??
~Coya🙃🫶🏾
January 4, 2023
9:56 AM