17🫶🏾

Today marks, Easton and Ja'zaiyah one year anniversary

Today marks, Easton and Ja'zaiyah one year anniversary. The couple was currently getting ready to have breakfast together. After that they would be going their separate ways for a couple hours to get ready for their dinner.

Easton was nervous for tonight because he planned to make her his wife/ forever bestie. It was like they met their other half. You could say they were one together. Easton was obsessed with her. Ja'zaiyah was in-love.

Ja'zaiyah honestly could say if her and Easton didnt work out she would be single for the rest of her life. He was her person. She come to him about anything, he did the same thing. They never went to sleep mad at eachother. Never left anywhere without saying their "I love you's".

"Baby come here, so I can lotion them damn kneecaps boy. You not going nowhere with me looking like don't nobody care for you", Ja'zaiyah said rolling her eye bending putting Vaseline on them.

"I feel like they were perfectly fine".East shrugged his shoulders. "Boy, I should call yo mama after you said that dumbass shit. You know them shits was screaming for moisture and hydration", zaiyah said laughing.

Okay not to much. Because as soon as I point out something on you, you ready to cry". East walked out the closet and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth again.

"Babe have you seen my blue Birkin bag. I thought I left it in my beauty room but I can't find", Ja'zaiyah said walking in the bathroom pouting into his chest.
"Zaiyah if yo ass pouting ima pushing you and you just gon be birkin-less". "Mmcht, that's not even a word dummy". "Don't be mad at me because you can't find it".

"Ole spoiled ass", East mumbled walking into his closet to retrieve her bag.

"Hm mamas, don't be mad at meeeee", east said hugging her while rocking side to side. "Gimme kiss", east tilted her head up Puckering his lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We finally made it the restaurant , after east ate the attitude out of me

We finally made it the restaurant , after east ate the attitude out of me. Chile I really dont know why I had an attitude in the first place, but Ian complaining. That nigga is a MAN chileee. 'Baby I love you so much. Matter of fact I'm In love with you. You make me so happy and loved. I wanna be in your skin so bad', I said lowly sigh of sadness. 'Ima kill myself when we get home'.