11🫶🏾

Back at the hotel📍

Top POV:

Say where the girls at? Nah, I was just thinking the same thing, Von said.

Nigga call azari ass because Sevyn acting like she don't see my damn calls. Azari didn't pick up.

Mann check their location folks, because india ain't picking up either. WHAT THE FUCK!! It say no location found. Check the tracker on the truck, east said.

It says they're at a abandoned factory, KD said type on the computer.

THEY ASS A WHOLE TWO HOUR AWAY FROM HERE! "Nah man sumin' ain't right folks", Von said looking at the boys.

Strap up my nigga we might be going to war. Call the rest of the gang any tell them to meet us here. "That nigga know we here??" Kd, asked.

He shouldn't we been lowkey since we got here. Ain't nobody been to the casino or out partying anywhere?

Mann on king Dave when I see that nigga ima wet his ass up on fo'nem, Von said looking me dead in the eye.

At the abandoned factory📍

India POV:

Everything happened so fast. Somebody t-boned us and four men and black with ski-mask snatched us out the car. We fought hard but they were too strong. I'm kinda scared because I'm pregnant and I don't want nothing to happen to my baby. Durk doesn't even know yet, really nobody knows but my parents. I should've told the girls at least. But it might be to late, the girls are still passed out from whatever they gave us..

"Zoie you up hoe", I heard Sevyn whisper. Yes bitch, where tf we?, he replied. "Bitch idk, where tf is the rest of the crew". Y'all can stop whispering I can heard y'all dumbass, I said chuckling. "Bitchhhh you up to", zoie said loud asl. Nigga calm down, yess I been up I thought y'all ass was still knocked tf out. "Chile I been up for the past 30 mins I was just scared to say something", zoie laughed. Thought this shit was like 'squid game' bitch, zoie said. I hope the guys find us before shit get worst, because I got too much to live for. Shid me too sis, Azari agreed. Bitchhhhh you're awake, zoie whisper-yelled. Yes hoe stop being weird hoe, she chuckled. Is Ja'zaiyah ok idk the last I checked she was still knocked out cold. "Yea , I remember her blacking out when we got hit, I said kinda sad. Man what if she needd medical attention.. what if she dies.. I can't lose her y'all, I said crying a lil. "It's gon be alright Indi, just give her time. Maybe she just needs to sleep", Sevyn said hugging me. Bitch when tf you get out the handcuff hoe. "Chileee I been out of them YALL know my wrist are skinny asl". Bitch come get me out then hoe tf, zoie said.

The hotel📍

East POV:

Aii is everybody strap? Yessir, they all replied. We splitting up into three groups. First group will be: Booka, bossTop, and doodie lo. Next will be; Me, Von, durk, top, and KD. Finally, Nardo, herb, Ace, and Ten. Let's go, I said cocking my gun back.

We taking the scatpack, Von said point to the matte black and tinted scatpack with no license plate. Say nomo my nigga.

Back in Atlanta📍

Cuban POV:

Every since that bitch Asian doll beat my ass, I've been plotting on her ass, Von's ass and his crew.

Because first of y'all why tf didn't that nigga get her crazy ass off of me. Secondly, Asian dol had no business being there like hoe this house not yours.

That nigga been told me he left her dumbass, but she just so fucking delusional she don't get it. I mean he put me out before too but he always called me when he wanted some head. And I have no problem with that because that's my nigga. We just need some space from each other. But anyways, I been secretly watching von around the world. I know his ass is in Dubai and ima pop up on him, shidd why tf not that's my man. I was gone pop up in Cancun but the flight tickets were too high. He gone be so excited to see me. I can't wait to tell him I'm pregnant with his baby, Im currently 5 months pregnant PERIOD!!! ( why this hoe still in this book😒😒 you know that's not his baby. Yo ass was fucking on the opps hoe.) I can't wait to brag to Asian.