13🫶🏾

Durk POV:
Say can I get 10,000 roses and a box of chocolates sent to my house on the 13th please, I said.

Valentines Day is coming up and I wanted to make it special for India because she really deserves it. I've been giving her hell man, for the past few weeks shits been real crazy.

After everything that happened while we were out of the country, I got crossed faded and fuck on the bottle girl. She recorded it and sent it to India. When I got home my shit was packed and I found out that India was pregnant with my seed. She kicked my ass out. I haven't talked or seen her since. The girls say her and the baby are fine. A nigga been sad asl without his lady. I miss her so bad, I know what I did was hella fucked up and I know it's gon take a lot to get her trust back. Ima do whatever it takes to gain it back too.

Anyways, I got us a hotel room and I'm decorating it with roses, candles and hella gifts I gotta go shopping some more today so that's what I'm finna go do.

Ja'zaiyah POV:
Y'all Valentine's Day is coming up and I have a photo shoot so what wigs should I get and what color?, I asked the girls. Pink and red or black? "Black", they said. Okay well I'm finna go, y'all wanna come? Nah I gotta mentally and physically prepare for this "date" Durk got planned tomorrow, Indi said. India just hear him out please. I'm tired of this nigga calling me asking for updates on your pregnancy. Yea I know, she said.

Ima come with you Zaiyah, sev said grabbing her mini Chanel crossbody. I guess ima go to ion got nothing planned, my nigga went to jail Chile, Zoe sighed fold his arms. "You need to leave them hood niggas alone babes", Azari said coming out the bathroom rubbing her small baby bump. Aii my crew let's roll. I can't be late for this shit, I said grabbing my keys.

Fairburn, GA📍

Azari POV:

I sighed, sitting on the couch after calling Dayvon for the 15th time. What the fuck is so important that this nigga ain't answering the phone man. Grabbing my phone I go to my contacts clicking on KD's name and FaceTime him.

Wassam Ari, he answered looking at me then back at the road. Hey, I was calling to see if you heard from Von? He's not answering any of my calls or texts, my eyes become watery because of the thoughts of this nigga cheating.

Don't cry Ari. He should be headed toward you, we were just at the trap handling business. He's ass probably pulling up now.

I got up and looked out the window at the driveway but I didn't see him. KD ion see him, I said getting worried. " just check his lo zari, he probably at the gas station".

I'm what this nigga doing on the east side?, I said to myself but loud enough for KD to hear. "That nigga where?", he said. The nigga is on the east side kd. Who live over there? "Shid ion know azari, my guess is as good as yours."

Ja'zaiyah POV:

@Iamzaiyah_