19🫶🏾

Sitting on the back porch that faced the lake, Zaiyah and her future husband vibe to 'Extravagant'. by lil durk ft. Nicki Minaj. Let say mixing runtz with this song.. makes babies.

Sitting in East lap. Ja'zaiyah grinds against his growing member. East eyes were filled with pure lust and love.

Ja'zaiyah loved the way east rubbed her body. The way he kissed her. He kissed from her lips to her breast.

As he licked, squeezed and sucked on her nipple; his right hand traveled to her ass giving it a gentle squeeze, he gained a soft moan.

Flipping them over, he laid her on her back.

His hand trailed from her breast to her inner thighs. Making eye contact, east spread her legs as his right hand trailed to her core.

"You gon lemme slut you out mama?" East voice could make her cum a thousand times. Ja'zaiyah nodded her head as she lefted her legs and grabbed her ankles.

Use your words, you know ion like that shit. " yes daddy, slut me out". With that east got to work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Azari POV:

SHUT TF UP VON! If you can't handle your fucking liquor don't fucking drink. Because if I was to kiss a nigga while "drunk" you'll go on a killing spree.

"Baby I'm sorry okay,I didn't mean to azari." Okay that's fine but pack yo shit and go like I fucking said. Ian finna be stressed and depressed about a nigga that ain't mine. Walking out the living I grabbed my keys and left.

30 mins later..

Ima beat that nigga ass on moms, east said while getting up from his seat. I was currently at there house yo talk to zaiyah about it but east was here to.

Noooo east sit tf down nigga, zaiyah said while grabbing her purse. "Come sis we finna go get something to eat". Grabbing my phone and cars keys I followed her out the front.

"Hey good evening! Table or booth?" A booth would be fine, Ja'zaiyah said giving the older lady a small smile. "Alright follow me ladies." "Okay so what happened with you and von. Start from the very beginning please."

Okay so boom, I'm sitting in my office right. Going through my emails and my phone is blowing tf up. So I glance at it and see it's instagram. I think nothing of it. I thought it was just folks being active on my page.

About five mins go by this shit still going off. So I pick the bitch up and see wtf was going on. I go to me mentions and it's folks tagging me in a photo of von and dat bitch Asian all boo'd up. When I say boo'd up I mean kissing, touching, cuddle up n shit bitch.

So I gets my ass up and run up them damn stairs so fast bitch. I goes in the room, right? and see this nigga sleep. So I stop and think. I do wanna wake this nigga up like every thing is coo or do I wanna beat this nigga out his sleep.

So, I go back downstairs and grab the biggest fucking pot I could find and fill dat bitch up with hot water. I grab a belt and some fuckin' baby oil. Go back to the room put the oil all on the floor, sit that on the floor and drown the nigga out his sleep. As soon as he fall on the floor I beat his ass like his mama should. When I tell you I beat his ass sooo bad. I beat that nigga with every part of the belt bitch. That nigga was crying. After I finish I asked "do you know why you just got yo ass beat?"

This nigga had the nerve to say no. So I say, "have lost yo every lasting mind. You got me out here looking stupid. Kissing, rubbing and touching all on the bitch that got her ass whooped by every fucking body nigga." The nigga looked stuck so I slapped the spit out his mouth. This nigga gon say " bae I was drunk and high off my ass. I don't even remember what happened last night." Mind you last night when the nigga came home we had sex, right. So I asked him " did y'all fuck? Did she give you head?" This nigga gon say " I dont know". At this point I'm over it so I told him. Him and his shit better be gone by the time I get back.