14🫶🏾

India's POV:

I'm currently get ready for durk to come pick me up for our dinner. Right now I'm putting on my silky red dress paired with some black red bottoms.

@indiagrace_.

Happy Valentine's Day from me and stinka❤️🧸@Indiafanpageee

@Indiafanpageee._: Aww look at the small bump🥺🧸
@iamzaiyah_: You look so pretty mamas😍 I can't wait for stink stink to get here🥺❤️.
@lildurk: Fuck around and put another one in you😍🤤
@zaridadon: yes mamas🤤🫣.

Von POV:

Aye tie that bitch up and take her ass to the trap, I said getting back in my car. This hoe fucked up my whole damn day. KD told me azari was tweaking out bc I wasn't responding and shit. Now I gotta go explain how my black ass was kidnapped by that dusty ass bitch.

30 mins later..

I pulling up in the driveway and I see azari looking out the window and movement going on. I just know azari finna turn up. *sigh* she gon fuck my ass up man. WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN DAYVON!, azari said launching toward me popping me in the mouth. Damnnnn zari!! Don't fucking "damnnnn zari" me!

Where tf you been von, she said again. Baby calm down, let me explain. It ain't what you think it was mamas. Then what tf was man, India said from Azari's phone. I looked at her and she looked at me. India shut yo fat lip ass up man. Walking to the kitchen I rinsed my mouth out water.

Aii so boom..I was getting us food then I stopped by the gas station to get me some more backwoods and a drink. After that I went back to the car and when I had my back turn somebody hit. And when I woke up I realized I wasn't where I was suppose to be. The bitch came in and was like "HeYy BAbY- WHO IS "THIS BITCH", azari said bucking at me. Asian, Asian is the one who kidnapped me, I said looking her in the eye so she knew I wasn't lying. She sighs, okay baby I believe. I'm sorry for popping you in your, she said kissing my lip. But ima kill that bitch Asian doll. This her second fucking time fucking witchu like I won't murk her ass, zari said walking out the kitchen going upstairs. Mamas get ready, I'm taking you out for dinner. Ima be back at 8:30 please be ready my love. With that I walked out the house.

Ja'zaiyah POV:

Today has been eventful. I'm not gon lie I thought ya girl was gon be in the house for the 14th but, Amir called me early say I was meeting his parents. I protested but he wasn't taking no for an answer. I actually loved his parents their so down to earth and sweet at the same time.

Mama Brewster is a sweetheart and pops is funny asl. Anyways, he called me a few minutes ago saying I need to be dress by 7 because he's taking me somewhere. Ima have tae come do my hair and ima gonna do my makeup.

45 mins later..

I'm all done zaiyah baby, tae said pulling out a mirror. I got a simple jet black middle part with curls. Thank you babes, I said giving him $450. Okay now what outfit am I gonna wear? Let's do make up first, going into my makeup I cut on my ring light and turned on music. 'You' by Jacquees started.