5🫶🏾 pt.1

Durk POV:
After lunch

Lunch went great, we ate, talked, and laughed. India is really chill, but she don't take no shit from nobody. I like that a lot. We currently on the way back to her house. I put my hand on her left thigh giving it a squeeze and light rubbed it. She looked over at me and smiled, "you know your eyes really pretty and big", she said. Thank you mamas, I said smiling.
"Mhm", she replied. We pulled up in her driveway and I got out making me way to her side to open the door. Helping her out, I walked her to the door and stopped to let her go upstairs the stairs first. India, I called out before she went in the house. She turned around and I pulled her close to me and hugged her. Have good night mama text me before you go to bed please. "Ok", she replied while kissing my cheek.  With that she went in the house..

India's POV:

Chileeeee the date was great. I know it might be to early but, I think I'm feeling him. Anyways I'm finna take a bath. Ughhh, wtf is wrong with me, I said as I got in the tub. Thinking back on date, I told the nigga my WHOLE life, and he ain't tell me shit about himself. 'You overthinking it that's all',I whispered to myself. I think ima call him after I finish my hygienes and shit..

Ja'zaiyah POV:

Im hungry asl, I said to azari and zoie while we got back in my car from touring the house. "Me too hoe, you got me out here looking at houses that Ian gone live in", Azari said rolling her eyes. Damn, Zo who tf got you all in yo phone bitch. I said. "GIRL, you in my business?? DONT DO DAT", he said rolling his neck. "Chilee probably that hood nigga from the west side", Azari commented. "Hoe mind yo business and actually it's the hood nigga from the south side", Zo responded. Anyways, where y'all wanna eat at? Let's go to Zaxby's, Zo suggested. Hell yea they toast be A1. Oh lawd, Sevyn calling me y'all, Zari said as we pulled into the drive-thru. "WHERE TF YALL AT BITCH!?" Sev said. "Girlll why tf you yelling!?" Zoe said snatching zari phone. "Y'all come get me I'm bored now and india boo's up on the the phone", Sev said. Girll we in the drive- thru at zaxby's what you want? I asked. "Ummm, get me the chicken finger plate, no Cole slaw with a large lemonade. Thank you babes see y'all when y'all get here!!" and with that she hung up. Well damn, azari and Zo said. Hey, can I get 2 chicken finger plates no Cole slaw with a lemonade and sprite and 2 kickin chicken sandwiches with 2 large cokes please. I said into the mic. "Your total will be $57.74, pull up to the next window."..

15 mins later..

"Thank you zaiyah girl", Sev said kissing my cheek. You welcome girl, I replied. Ok so who house we going to? Azari said. Mine, Zoie replied. Y'all ass must got gas money, I asked with an raised eyebrow. Because who tf finna go back to the east side, not I. "Girl I will hoe just goooo" Azari said with her eyes close and head in the window. Ok great, I said with a smile on my face. Lemme be the dj, sev said as I back out her drive way

Uh, uh, dope ass, nigga look like he selling dope, huh? (Ass)
Pistol totin' ass nigga, keep that pole, huh (keep that)
Check his swag, he act bad with these hoes, huh (with these, ah)
Killed that nigga 'bout that dissing, bet they know now
He wan' just be like his cousin Meechy, real fuckin' slime
He wan' be just like that nigga Yeezy, he want Rolls, huh? (He want Rolls)
He just wan' be real fuckin' shiesty like his uncle, huh? (Like his unc')
He just wan' be real fuckin' icey like he Santa son
He say he don't wanna be nobody, he wanna be Lil Top (Be me)
He say he don't give a fuck about it, just give him the guap (Nah, for real)
He say, "Y'all could make an album 'bout it, just don't fuckin' try"
Get the fuckin' industry on your side, you still gon' die
Panamera convertible, still ain't lookin' like I'm richer (skrrt, skrrt)
Dior fit straight out the stores, still look like I'm out them trenches
Felon that still deal with copes, still gon' send them fuckin' hitters
Know I be on hella dope, still on drank to find my rhythm
Yeah, pussy niggas can't still keep up with me
Yeah, he been killin' shit, but still can't fuck with me

2 hours later:

Top's POV:

Say bitch come hea', I said to the naked bitch counting our money. Meet me in the office, I said in a serious tone. This bitch just don't know this might be her lasts day alive. East don't like people stealing from him. Especially these dumbass people cause he stay looking out for em. I walked back to the office, and this nigga East had this hoe at gunpoint already he didn't even ask a question yet, I shook my head at the situation. "Say, ima asked you this one time. If I feel like your lying, ima send yo ass to the basement, where ima kill yo ass slowly, East said staring into her soul. She shook her head viciously at his command
Did you steal 100k from me two weeks ago? "No- no sir I I-didn't. You lying to me baby girl, he said in a calm but serious tone. I'm not lying Mr. East I swear I didn't steal any of your money, it was some of the corner boys and some of the other naked hoes," The naked bitch said. "Take ha' ass downstairs and call a meeting fa' errbody in dis bitch now!" East said with a venomous tone. "Yessir", the bodyguard replied. I went to call Von, Durk and Asian fa this damn meeting. Lord knows all hell finna break loose because we got snakes, I thought to myself..

Chileeee, SHIT DON GOT SERIOUS MAN👀👀

Here another chapter hope y'all enjoy🫶🏾🙃

How did everyone their Christmas??🫶🏾🫶🏾

~coya🫶🏾🙃

December 30,2022